• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Things You Don't Want To See In ORAS

reading these posts, you are exactly right. I played R/B and G/S as a kid, and only just came back for X and Y, the battles have gotten hard as heck. In R/B there was no special defense so if your charmander was lv 16 or over you could take down Brock with just a few extra turns. Once you...
  2. K

2014 May International Challenge

I have to say I may have judged prematurely or just had bad luck. The last 10 battles have been really varied and fun. I'm still 2-23 but hey somebody's got to be last lol
  3. K

2014 May International Challenge

Greninja, Talonflame, Aegislash, Kangaskhan. Of the 13 battles I've done 11 of them have been against that exact team or a slight variation thereof. I didn't expect to win every match. I have an unevolved pokemon and two of them aren't even level 50 yet. I'm just a bit dissapointend in my first...
  4. K

Gen VI and the Kanto Leaders

I want lorelei back. I dont know how many times I trounced the elite for just for her lol
  5. K

Pokémon X and Y + Generation 5 Events (Mewtwo and Shiny Genesect)

(Spoiler) Yeah i was so dissapointed with that, I was really looking forward to a high level dungeon after the elite four and i go in and its just him chilling there (Spoiler)
  6. K

Super Training

Wow i didn't know that! And here I've just been trading all the safari stuff away...
  7. K

Speculation:Will Gen 6 have a third game or something different?

I'm wondering, since the actual game has some blank spots in it, and we already know from the patch that content can be loaded into the game from the shop, could we see a DLC instead of a third game? Many games are including it now and perhaps the patch was a test of that. I for one would be...
  8. K

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Here are my faves. The last game I played was gold and silver so my choices are kinda biased toward that 1) Vaporeon - Always my favorite, seems kind of overpowered in this version though 2) Snorlax, he was a beast in. R/B and still hasnt let me down 3) Beedrill- a worthless pokemon in...
  9. K

Awkward X and Y moments

I play the game with my daughter and during a long car ride she manages to bring a set of lv 15 pokemon to the elite 4 and lock herself in. I had yet to lose an ingame battle and listening to her get trounced by the drgn trainer in my game was cringe inducing
  10. K

Battle Maison

Yeah ive noticed a lot of cheap moves, but ive been lucky so far and had like 20 battles in a row start with weak types
  11. K

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

The whole "you are not the one" thing makes me think of a charlie bucket style lottery where some game, somewhere, "is" the one and gets a special pokemon.
  12. K

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I second this. I traded Yveltal for a scizor with "4 Ivs" and the thing was decent all around with low attack. Shame people are dishonest about this stuff On wonder trade though, besides setting dozens of froakies into the wild, its nice for a casual player like me to be able to get some...
  13. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Hi all! 4184-2703-9073 I have no idea what my safari is but add me and we can both find out :)
Back
Top Bottom