Search results for query: *

1. D

GEN VI: need a couple pokes

Just need some pokemon this list will be updated and if you want to know what I have look at my shop thread or ask I always have more! Non-English pokes: Ha nidoran male with the following iv spread: 31/31/31/*/31/31 (4 of the five ivs will be fine) Ha pokemon: octillery saybleye Pokeball...
  2. D

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

CHRISMAS SPECIAL: if you ask me to breed 2 pokemon i will let you pick 1 extra pokemon off my list for free (or at least for any pokemon) Hello i am currently offering to breed pokemon for you. These are all my pokemon im breeding and these are the ones i can do right now with their HA...
  3. D

Grass team help

I am currently making a grass type team and i figured to get some advice on it 1. Florges EVs: 252 Sp.def/252 sp.atk/6 HP Nature: calm Item: leftovers ability: flower veil Moves: Calm mind moonblast grassy terrain flower shield basically the staple florges is a major annoyance...
  4. D

wonder trade event thread

Hello, i was inspired by bulbipidia's vivilion wonder trade event and i figured to take it to the next level by doing my own thread deticated to giving good pokemon over wonder trade. I am currently looking for other people to help me in doing the trading and giving themes. The plan is for...
  5. D

HA and regular ability magikarps

Hello, I am currently trading magikarps some with HA and some without. Here is what i have so far RATTLED: 1. (breeding with)serious nature. perfect ivs in ATK/Spdef/SPD. 2. Relaxed nature. Pefect ivs in HP 3. Quiet nature. Perfect nature in ATk/SPD 4. gentle nature. perfect ivs in...
  6. D

certain pokemon (mainly HA)

Hello I am currently looking for some pokemon to finish some teams i'm making i currently need the following skiddo or gogoat (grass pelt) (31 atk and def) admament trevant or phanthump (harvest) (31 atk) adament Cradilty or lilleep (strom drain) (31 sp. def and sp.atk) haunter or...
Back
Top Bottom