Search results for query: *

1. P

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/10 I personally like Umbreon myself, and is that a My Little Pony?
  2. P

"It's Super Effective!"

Pinsir, use Brick Break!
  3. P

Up or down

562!
  4. P

Up or down

563!
  5. P

Up or down

6. P

Black 2 Team Help?

I am up to the Elite Four, and I constantly beat all of them, except for Shauntal, the Ghost type one, and her stupid Chadalure who uses Flare Blitz or something on me every time. So I went back and trained, caught more Pokemon, filled up my Pokedex, changed my team up, and tried again. My...
  7. P

Hey!

Hi! I'm not a moderator or anything, I just wanna say hi! I first actually, really played Black. I got competive, and I count that as actually playing, so we're on the same page. BMGF can get addicting so be careful! I hope you enjoy it here!
  8. P

LT Weekly Poll #5 First Pokémon game?

I misread the title!! My first game was Emerald, I know it was on the Gameboy Advance (?), and I was 5. My older brother taught me how and I knew all the basics. It took me about 10 months to beat the game, but I was 5, you have to give me credit. Okay, my brother helped me, on the Elite Four.
  9. P

LT Weekly Poll #14 First Handheld Console?

I was like 4 when the DS came out, so that explains why I first got it. Then I got the DSi from my aunt when my cousin spilled water on my DS and then another cousin broke my DSi a couple years ago, so I didn't get my 3DS XL until it came out. I played all the early games on my oldest cousin's...
  10. P

Hello!

Hi! I'm still in middle school too. I'm sure we can be good friends, and I'm actually pretty shy too.
  11. P

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

Chesnaught is awesome! TEAM CHESNAUGHT! Chespin is the cutest thing since Oshawott, Quilladin is cutely fat, and Chesnaught is bulky and will beat the crap out of you. Some people say that Chesnaught is like Samurott, he loses all his cuteness and that they just put tons of armor on them, and I...
  12. P

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

MY FAVORITE POKEMON: 1. Serperior- he's a freakin grass snake! And although he has pretty low stats, if you raise him well (like I did) he can be really good. 2. Absol- super cute and awesome. I love him just because he's Absol. For Black 2 I actually have a girl and I don't know a name for...
  13. P

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS Friend Code: 5386-8723-4827 3DS name: AbsolSnivy (Before you read, yes okay I'm a noob, I haven't played in 3 years! I WAS 10!) Questions: 1. What's Friend Safari? And I only add someone once I know them kinda well and I know I can trust them
  14. P

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I was just wondering where are the friend code exchanging was, can someone help?
  15. P

Look Who's Here!

I did that already, and my 3DS said I was offline and the place where my Friend Code usually is has question marks.
  16. P

Look Who's Here!

Hello! I'm kinda new if you count 5 posts and November 2013 as new? But of course you would. I have no idea how to find Friend Codes! Can someone tell me how? Anyways, I love a good PM chat, and I hope you check out my profile. HELLO!
  17. P

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

1. Lavender Town. I don't even know how to describe Lavender Town. Its way too creepy. I got nightmares after I left. 2. Hypno. I HATED Hypno when I was younger. When I was 9, my brothers turned off all the lights as I went into the room and Hypno's Lullaby was playing on my computer. They...
  18. P

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Mega Absol is definitely awesome! I love Mega Charizard and I would love to see a Mega Serperior.
  19. P

Battling against favorite Pokemon

I get sad when I have to battle Serperiors. I tried Oshawott for the third time I played B2 and I had to battle a Serperior. I mash the A button until the battle's over while closing my eyes. It works.
  20. P

First Starter?

Squirtle, I really loved him but then I liked the other Grass-type starters and then got hooked to Grass.
Back
Top Bottom