Search results for query: *

1. C

Beware of the Battle Analyser

It's all pretty unsettling. The program doesn't work with 100% accuracy yet, but judging by the tests I ran with some friends(all using this program), it is accurate enough to give you an advantage most of the time. If Nintendo or Game Freak wanted to patch this, they would have to move...
  2. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Clint Eastwood by the Gorillaz
  3. C

Favorite Mega Evolution?

My favorite is Mega Scizor. It increases its natural bulk and gives it a better chance at setting up Swords Dance against neutral attacks.
  4. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Blazing Sun from Dethklok Pretty killer song, Brendon Small is a great writer, and the Doomstar Requiem might be the best thing he's put out so far.
  5. C

Why isn't the anime as funny as it used to be?

I think the humor dropped because they started shying away from doing constant gags. Not every joke in Kanto or Hoenn was funny, but they made enough attempts that sometimes they would make something funny. By the time the BW series came along, it seemed like they had dropped most of the humor...
  6. C

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Right now I'm waiting on MGS 5, Final Fantasy XV, but the big one for me is Persona 5. I'll have to deal with a year and a half of more Persona 4 milking, but I'm still excited.
  7. C

Hello

Thanks for the welcome! Battle Spirits is a TCG from Japan that was also brought to the US, it plays more like MtG than Yugioh or Pokemon, and I think it's the best card game anime so far.
  8. C

Hello

Hi, I'm Clash King Dan, and I'm a fan of Battle Spirits, Pokemon, and other card games and video games. I hope to get to know you all and have fun here.
Back
Top Bottom