Search results for query: *

1. M

Pokemon Bank

They did say a free Celebi! Yay ^^ My first event-only pokemon ^^
  2. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I'm done the following: - Name every pokemon on my team "Magikarp." Include an actual Magikarp among them. - Name every pokemon on my team "Mewtwo." Including the Magikarp. - Name my team after gym leaders. - Name my team after Celtic deities. - Name a Mewtwo "Fluffy."
  3. M

Pokemon Bank

I admit I may have misinterpreted the information. Just the way the answer on how depositing and withdrawing from the Bank works on the official website creates the possibility in my mind of two different ways it can be handled; one in which you simply withdraw and it's deleted, and another...
  4. M

Pokemon Bank

This has probably been brought up earlier on the thread, but... Given you can download pokemon from the bank to your game and the bank keeps a copy... isn't this just a legitimate form of cloning?
  5. M

Did your save file ever become corrupt?

I did lose a file in Red due to duplicating Master Balls like crazy, but I was asking for it. Note: I don't duplicate anymore. Mainly because I don't know how, am too lazy to look it up, and really can't be bothered with a complex method.
  6. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

The only shiny I have ever found is a certain red gyarados.
  7. M

What are your game headcanons?

My headcannons: > Red doesn't talk at all because he actually is mute; he communicates with others when you play him through a form of sign language. > The regions are the equivalent of states and provinces, with the nation itself going under a different name. The reason Kalos doesn't have any...
  8. M

Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes, I do. I have a number of personal reasons and other experiences that have led me to it. Plus, I have some experience with other spirit types (not everything that is a spirit was once alive).
  9. M

Mega Evolution

It definitely would. And if they add enough levels to it, it would be like Dragon Ball Z in that both sides would spend the first few rounds just powering up. And now I'm imagining Mewtwo with spiky blond hair, flexing muscles it shouldn't have and screaming in rage...
  10. M

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Who told you about my last family reunion?
  11. M

Mega Evolution

Mega evolution does make me wonder... with the power creep it inevitably introduces, does this mean they will introduce giga evolution down the road? Where you mega-evolve a mega evolution?
  12. M

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

I apologize for the delay on replying. Holiday, plus every reply I wrote to this sounded sarcastic when I reread it. In this case, the pokemon from those invading armies would, themselves, not be indigenous. Nor would their descendants. However, I do suspect that some pokemon from previous...
  13. M

A guy asks you to kick him in the nuts, do you?

I would, without hesitation. I would have to practice first, though. I've had some martial arts training and I don't think they want me hitting them with the same amount of force I use to break a good four inches of wood with...
  14. M

X vs Y: A comparison

Is it possible that the weapon itself requires some additional key, component, or situation that was present 3,000 years ago and which is not present today? Thus, forcing them to use the power of a really powerful legendary pokemon, any really powerful legendary pokemon, as a substitute and they...
  15. M

Assorted fodder and such for free

Thank you! I know what I gave you was utter crap...
  16. M

Assorted fodder and such for free

I am sad to say I don't have any of the ID numbers you need, but I do have pokemon I doubt you will feel any remorse throwing away. I know that I feel no remorse over it. Would I be able to get Q11 (Froakie)? Friend Code 3239-3086-6211
  17. M

Hello...

Thank you! I am having a good time ^^ Learning tricks to adapt to the new series, too.
  18. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you! I found a way that mostly works... temporarily storing them in the GTS as a trade until I get the party full again, then taking them out. This works for the most part...
  19. M

Choose....wisely

The money door. If I chose the first, with my imagination, I would end up ripping a hole in the universe, possibly causing the destruction of the universe in the process, and would end up creating universe after universe as I continued to ascend to ever-higher levels of power and eventually...
  20. M

Hello...

Thank you! You definitely will see me around!
Back
Top Bottom