Search results for query: *

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

I've been sucked into nostalgia again, replayed Megaman Legends 2 for the millionth time. Something different tho is that I recently replayed the first mml so now I'm noticing all the improvements in mml2.
  2. S

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Blleeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuugh is the only way to describe how I'm feeling right now.
  3. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) For now, it's just nothing. I don't think anyone has figured out what that is yet, if it even IS anything.
  4. S

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

A little spooked but very happy ahahahhaha. Watched a scary vid with the boyfriend, and I got him good with a prank! Hehehehehe.
  5. S

What video games are you playing now?

Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition has consumed my soul ahahahaha. The dialogue for Dorn's quest so far has been absolutely amazing, making me laugh out loud sometimes. Here and here are some recent snippets.
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you evolve a Scatterbug from another country, it'll be their native pattern. If you breed their bug though you just get your native pattern.
  7. S

9 FREE DIANCIES - for anyone with and iPad, iPhone, etc. (IOS)

I've got an Iphone and wouldn't mind helping you. Is the game paid or free?
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) For National Dex, maybe, but living dex you literally have every single pokemon including the pre evolutions. Link that should hopefully work this time. It's called a living dex because you are essentially a walking pokedex, you have every...
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) It's where you literally get every single pokemon in the dex in your PC. I've completed the living dex and I have it in my bank, here's my imgur gallery for further clarification. With the national dex, you just need the dex entries for every...
  10. S

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

You can't trade megastones in the GTS so I'm assuming you can't trade them in WT either, unfortunately. On topic, wonder trading extra Lileeps. I just got a Charmander with egg moves, which is always nice.
  11. S

Lotus' PokePixels

Been a while since I've updated here!
  12. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I don't know if this counts as an "encounter" but yesterday I put up a spare HA for an espeon on the gts and someone gave me a shiny!! <3
  13. S

GEN VI: LF: Female HA Clamperl

Still haven't got dunsparce so it's good. I've got clamperl ready whenever you're available to trade.
  14. S

Your newest purchase or gift

A birthday present for the boyfriend.
  15. S

Legendary Giveaway

I apparently don't have any left, I'm sorry! Also, a note to everyone who claimed legendaries: please contact me either by VM, PM, or this thread to negotiate a trade time. I'm a bit scatterbrained so I may forget if I'm not reminded.
  16. S

Legendary Giveaway

Ahahahahahah it's all cool ;) Tornadus is yours then! I'll hop on in a bit if you can trade now.
  17. S

Legendary Giveaway

It's still available, yep! I have a complete living dex so I don't really don't starters ahahaha
  18. S

Legendary Giveaway

Yeah, that sounds good! Also, just as a heads up for everyone else, I'll try and add your FCs in a bit (if you have them posted or in your sig). Make sure to give me your IGNs so I know who you are, I have a full friends list so finding someone I don't know is next to impossible. This is for...
  19. S

GEN VI: LF: Female HA Clamperl

I've gotten most of those elsewhere, but I don't think I have Dunsparce yet! I'm debating on making a new HA thread, since I've gotten near 200 HAs now ahahaha
  20. S

Legendary Giveaway

Latias should still be available! That's alright ahahahaha, sometimes a little break can do you good. Nah, Dialga was added after you got Latios so it's fair game for ya.
Back
Top Bottom