• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: ShyOctopus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Legendary Giveaway

I've been scouring the GTS lately and I've gotten a nice supply of legendaries. Only thing is I know I'll never use them (already have living dex) SO why not give them back to the community? Rules + Info: All of these are non kalos native! (unless otherwise stated) Only one per person, I've...
  2. S

GEN VI: LF: Keldeo

Like the title says, I'm looking for Keldeo! It's the last event legend I need, so I'd like to get it as soon as possible. I can trade either a Toys R' Us Manaphy, a Japanese Mew, or Mewtwonite X. I also have french Pokeball Vivillion for trade, but I'd really like to save that if possible. All...
  3. S

GEN VI: Legendaries!

I'm focusing on getting all the non event legendaries right now for living dex, and I only need 3/4 more! The Legendaries I need are: Entei, Suicune, Landorus, Cresselia. I have White 2 so I should be able to get Cresselia, so that's not as high priority. I can offer: Legendaries from...
  4. S

GEN VI: Bank Ball pokes + HA pokes

Yo! I've been slowly embiggening my collection of bank ball pokes. Don't ask me why, but I go nuts for them. I'm also looking for HAs I don't have. I'm working on a living dex as well, so I'd really love legendaries I don't have and I'd be willing to trade multiple pokes for 1 legendary...
  5. S

6IV Giveaway

While breeding the other day I got a 6IV Quiet HA Ralts (female), and since I don't think I'll ever use it I want to give it to someone who will. I also have a 6IV Adamant Swarm Scyther (male) that I doubt I'll do anything with. Both are free to a good home :U
  6. S

GEN VI: LF: Unown

Heya, I'd love to have some different Unown letters, particularly ! and ? . I can offer the following: IV bred pokemon (Right now I only have scythers, dratinis, meditites, tentacools, ralts, and honedge. However, I'd be willing to IV breed a specific poke for an Unown) BP Items almost any...
  7. S

Breeding Leftovers

Yo! I'm getting into IV Breeding so I might be updating this occasionally with current leftovers. Don't really have anything specific I want in return. I'd like to just get them out of my pc! I'd love HA pokes I don't have or any poke with some perfect IVs if you wanna be nice, maybe you have...
  8. S

Please rate my team!

Heyo! I recently became an apprentice, and thus am very new to competitive battling. I was given homework and it was to post the team I used today! Edit March 14, 2014: Changed up a couple of things! Scizor @ Scizorite Ability: Technician EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef Adamant Nature...
  9. S

GEN VI: Wanted: Perfect IV Dittos

Heyo! I'm trying to get into IV breeding and I have a couple dittos already with one or two perfect IVs, but I'm missing a few. I'm missing IVs for: Attack, Defense, and Speed. I have an extra Ditto with a perfect Sp. Atk IV. I can offer the following in exchange: Items: Shinies: HA...
  10. S

GEN VI: LF: Legendaries for pokedex + other trades

I'm currently at 613 for my pokedex and since this is the farthest I've ever gotten completing a dex so I'm pumped and really want to finish this. A lot of the pokes I'm missing are evolutions that I can do on my own (it will just take some time), but I do need help with some of the legendaries...
  11. S

Lotus' PokePixels

Yo! I do pixel arts and occasionally paint. Here are some stuff I've done recently.
  12. S

Hello!

Yo, you all can call me Lotus. I got Pokemon X somewhat recently and I've just completely fallen in love with Pokemon all over again. Before X, I hadn't played Pokemon since the original Silver so it's been a while but I knew I would get back into it eventually x-X
Back
Top Bottom