Search results for query: *

1. Bloodstained

Short Story: Festival's End(Satoshi x Serena)

This story takes place within my own timeline, an alternate to the anime. Both humans are around fourteen years old. Satoshi loved Kantou festivals and the prospect of attending one was never a problem. It was the fact that Serena had wanted to try making it traditional and wearing yukatas...
  2. Bloodstained

TEEN: POKÉMON XCD REVIVED

I'm bringing back XCD in a rewrite: I felt my original story needed to be polished. The story is mostly the same: Serena is the primary protagonist in a battle against evil creatures called the Spawn. Her adventures lead her to the farthest reaches of the Pokémon world and back in her quest to...
  3. Bloodstained

Goodbye

I didn't know where else to put this, but I've now left the Pokémon fandom, and thus have no reason to stay on Bulbagarden. To those who see this, please delete my posts. I have no use for them.
  4. Bloodstained

Hello

Hi, my name is Kyron, I just signed on hoping to start entering contests, but I have the feeling I'll be doing more than just that. Don't really know how to continue, but if anyone wants to know more, I'll try to answer your questions.
Back
Top Bottom