Search results for query: *

• Users: Okjoek
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Okjoek

Looking for wallpaper art.

Hi, I'm not sure if there's a good place on this forum for Pokemon wallpaper art. More specifically I plan on getting Pokemon OR or AS and I wanted something fitting.
  2. Okjoek

Avast Matey!: The Pirate Thread

How was everybody's International talk like a pirate day on September 19th? http://youtu.be/pMhfbLRoGEw Arr ye best be sharin yer pirate related booty! Teen Titans Go! Season 2 Episode 3 Pirates - YouTube Shaggy and Scooby vs Redbeard - YouTube
  3. Okjoek

My Practical Pokemon Team

I tried to think up of a pokemon team that if I were in a real world scenerio with them I would be able to have a balanced team for adventuring and battling while getting the most helpful abilities for numerous scenarios and keep the amount it takes to keep them fed and healthy to a minimum...
  4. Okjoek

What Pokemon books do you like?

I'm always a guy who sometimes finds it more relaxing to use an old fashion database known as the book.There's far too many I own than I should post about inorder to keep this brief so I'l just mention my two most important: I've had this book before I even got my first Pokemon game. It...
  5. Okjoek

Where would you like to visit?

I'm from NY in the USA. If I could visit anywhere I'd like to visit anywhere I'd first like to see the places of my heritage such as Poland, Wales and the Netherlands. There's so many possibilities... http://youtu.be/NC1qkLn6IRI
  6. Okjoek

I think Ditto should have transform as an ability rather than move.

To me Ditto seems so often condemned to the daycare center. It's a fun pokemon to mess around with in battle, but it's just not as fun to play in game as the competition. During that first turn which you need to transform the enemy gains critical time to do whatever it needs. I think the whole...
  7. Okjoek

What Element do you feel your name represents?

What I mean is if you take your first name (I'm not going to ask you to post your name if you don't want to) and if you were to be some sort of Gym leader/ E4 member who specializes in one element what would yours be based on your name? For example we have names like Brock which literally has...
  8. Okjoek

Hello.

Greetings, cześć. My name is Joseph Korczakowski. My Pokemon experience began when my South Korean friend Ryan Wisniewski was enjoying playing his Pokemon games. His first was either Silver or Crystal, I forget. I naturally felt left out so decided to ask my parrents for one. I got Emerald...
Back
Top Bottom