• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Prince Vultan

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Re: All-Stars Mafia - N2 - True Heroes - 7/3 That Gif makes me wish this town had a resident medium to perform a seance.
  2. Prince Vultan

Re: All-Stars Mafia - D2 - Instinct - 7/1 Righty, had a bit of a read through and caught up a bit. First time with a forum mafia, used to EpicMafia which is a lot more reactionary rather than through logic. I NL'd D1 just to see if anything developed and to make sure I didn't get taken out for...
  3. Prince Vultan

Re: All-Stars Mafia - D1 - Anyone At All - 6/28 First Mafia for me, just sitting back and trying to work out what's going on for now. Until I've worked out an alternative path, Vote: No Lynch
  4. Prince Vultan

Re: All-Stars Mafia - N0 - And So It Begins - 6/26 Role received. Papa Victor is in the room.
  5. Prince Vultan

Re: All-Stars Mafia - Sign Ups - 6/17 Gimme some love GMan. I'm in.
Back
Top Bottom