Search results for query: *

1. K

GEN VI: Version X Mega Stones!

Hey, I'm looking for the X Mega Stones, particularly Mewtwonite and Pinsirite. I have X version so I can reimburse them back. If interested, please PM me.
  2. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING I just recently found out that my safari is water type, with Frogadier, Wartortle, and Bibarel. :naughty:
  3. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh my glob I'm stupid, This whole time it hadn't even occurred to me that I didn't have it set for military time. ._.
  4. K

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have a 2DS, and so it doesn't show am or pm on the clock. Nor can you change between am or pm. It just shows the date and time.
  5. K

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING FC: 5086-2155-5524 Name: Kush King™ Version: Y When I caught Mewtwo his ability was adamant. Initially I was going to reset to get a sp. attack nature but, I found out that Mega Mewtwo X is a physical attacker. So...
  6. K

Re: Need help with Mega Stones Yes, well I have done that already and I have checked every area where the stones are supposed to be at 8:00 and 9:00 pm every night so far. Nothing appears.
  7. K

Re: Need help with Mega Stones I went to the sundial and tried "activating" it, but nothing happens. Is it activated once Sycamore updates your mega ring or is there something else you have to do?
  8. K

Hello.

Hello. I am sagenod. I joined this site primarily because I really need help finding the mega stones, but I would also like to get peoples' friend codes eventually.
  9. K

Need help with Mega Stones Okay so, after I downed the E4 I went to Kiloude and I got my Absolite after beating the rival. I also went to Anistar and talked to Sycamore and he upgraded my mega ring. Then, at 8:01 pm I went into Santalune forest, no heracrossite. Went to Cyllage Gym, no...
Back
Top Bottom