Search results for query: *

1. Goffik_Lolita

LF Any Kind of Eggs for Mystery Egg Run!

Hi! I'm planning on doing a Mystery Egg run, so I'm looking for 6 eggs! I care what's in them, so long as it's interesting! ^^ Thank you in advanced! :)
  2. Goffik_Lolita

GEN VI: Looking for Eggs for a Mystery Egg Run

Hi! I'm doing a Mystery Egg run, and seeing as I don't have any boxes of eggs, I was wondering if someone could trade me some eggs that they don't need, be it breeding rejects or whatever. I just need 6 eggs. Here's a banlist, because these change the difficulty of the challenge lots Banned...
  3. Goffik_Lolita

Favorite Game Quotes

What are some of your favorite quotes from the Pokemon games? Some of my personal favorites: "I AM ABOUT TO ENJOY AN EGG" "IF YOU WIN THIS BATTLE I WILL GIVE YOU A PRESENT. YOUR PRESENT? A DOUBLE SLAP!" "Eww. Don't tell me this is one of THOSE regions. You expect me to tip those plebs?"
  4. Goffik_Lolita

GEN VI: I want a Chansey or a Sableye!

Hi, uh, I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I think I've figured it out! I'd like a Prankster Sableye, or a Calm Chansey with Aromatherapy (since I don't think tutor moves pass down through breeding, but correct me if I'm wrong) if you would give me the, I have several Pokémon I could offer...
  5. Goffik_Lolita

1x1 Pokemon Special-style RP

I just kind of want a Pokemon Rp where you'd start at Kanto and go throughout the region, each region introducing new characters. There would be over arcing plots and other fun stuff. Uh, sorry I can't think of much else to say... Anyone interested?
  6. Goffik_Lolita

What Pokemon do you give specific genders to?

I know that there are a ton of Pokemon that seem like they'd be one gender over the other. Dragonair always seemed like a very feminine and elegant Pokemon, but then it evolves into Dragonite and gets all fat and dopey looking... The Abra family also seems very masculine to me (it must be the...
  7. Goffik_Lolita

This is my first RP, hurray! I will accept reservations for up to two days. Two characters at max. Informationz: The Weapons Abbotford [/SPOILER] Character Sheet Name: Age: (In appearance.) Gender: Zodiac: Weapon: Weapon Name: (Should be representative of the weapon and zodiac.)...
  8. Goffik_Lolita

The Zodiac Chronicles (Interest Check)

So, uh, I'm not sure if this goes here or not, but I assume it does. I didn't want to creat a sign up for it right away so I decided that this was the place it most likely went. Uh, if it's in the wrong place you an move it, I won't mind. Anyways, the idea is down thurr. ^^ There is a story...
  9. Goffik_Lolita

Nya, Hi~!

Okay, so I tried this before, but I don't think it posted, so I dunno. If the other one ends up posting you can delete this one or something.:confused: But anyways, hi~! My name is Goffik_Lolita, but you are permitted to call me any of the following: Goff, Lolly, Loli, Goffik, Lolita or anythign...
Back
Top Bottom