• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! (Closed Indefinitely)

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Now with Specific Want List! Added Bunnelby on the Offering List. Check it out!
  2. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! Sorry matt555. I'd have to decline that. Feel free to make a different offer though.
  3. T

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

I guess. I just don't want to go out of my own way just to gather the shards, and I think you do too.
  4. T

Hoenn Remake Wishlist

I want Move tutors back, but without using shards as its currency. Instead, I recommend using Pokédollars. I mean, isn't the whole point of GEN VI is competitive team building?
  5. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! Bump! (Am I doing this right?)
  6. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! A Pleasure doing business with you, MachDragonX! :D I like the latter of what you asked, although I'm limiting them to Gen VI right now and that I don't really demand them to have 5IVs, although it's really a plus for me. :D
  7. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! Note that the Flabébé is on a Great Ball. Is that OK with you? I just though it would be cool if it's in a Blue Pokéball.
  8. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! I'm interested. Can you get the Female HA Bunnelby into a regular Pokéball?
  9. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! Looking forward to that! Also, check in from time to time, you might find something new ever so often. Tell your friends about this thread too!
  10. T

Re: Offering Pre-built Competitive Pokémon! Come and Take a Look! Sorry PinkiePieFox, I already have a Female HA Fletchling, as mentioned on the list. But you can also make another offer, just be sure to check if it's not already in the exclusion list. Also, tbh, I don't know what you meant by...
  11. T

OFFERING The Pokémon listed are the excess of my breeding for competitive pokemon: LOOKING FOR These are what I am looking for in return (Note: they are ranked with #1 being the highest priority): Leftovers Female gender of the following Pokémon (with 5IVs in no particular...
  12. T

TerraTF's Breeding Service

Take your time. Just giving you a heads up.
  13. T

Hey Mr. TerraTF, I have your pokémon ready. All are female, with HA, and in normal pokéballs (except for abra, which is on a Quick ball).
  14. T

I actually want them to be female so that I can breed them on my own. Haha. So IV spreads are not necessary. Anyway, what Pokémon do you want in exchange, and are you willing for it to be straight out of the Friend Safari?
  15. T

Hi TerraTF, I'm interested in getting the following Pokémon having their HAs and Nature: Adamant Torchic, Naive Infernape, Mudkip, Treecko, Turtwig, and Piplup (the last 4 having any type of nature). I can give you the following with their HAs, straight out of the Friend Safari: Abra...
  16. T

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2 It's alright. Thanks anyway! :D
  17. T

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 2 Hey Ms. redfoxlove, are any of the Male Torchics you offer non-English Language? If yes, are they still available?
  18. T

Offering lots of shinies/legendaries/6iv pokes

Sir EKusas, is there anymore 6IV Ditto available? Can I still have one? I only have 1x HA Modest Bulbasaur (31/x/31/31/31/31), 1x Hasty Froakie (31/x/31/31/31/31), 2x Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31) and 1x Calm Flabebe (31/x/31/31/31/31) to trade. Please say yes? :D
  19. T

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 1 Thank God, it finally happened. Sorry for the trouble I've put you through. Thank you once again! :D
  20. T

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 1 Again, sorry. Was trying to repair internet connection. It's a little bit dodgy as of the moment.
Back
Top Bottom