Search results for query: *

1. P

Looking for Dex Fillers for White 2

For some reason, I'm having a hard time getting a Karrablast/Shelmet trade on Negotiations - that's why I'm here. T-T Anyway, I haven't beaten the game either, but would you mind catching a Shelmet and Karrablast to trade with me? I don't have anything I can give back, though...no Ditto, sorry...
  2. P

Looking for Dex Fillers for White 2

I want to trade Karrablast for Shelmet and vice versa to get Escavalier and Accelgor. I also want Weedle, Magby, Gothita, Vullaby, Heracross, Spinarak, Plusle, Volbeat, Spoink, Buneary, Stunky, Bonsly, and Gible. (Basically, any Black 2 Version exclusives.) Any of their evolved forms are also...
  3. P

Username Change

I'm really sorry to bother the admins with something this trivial, but I accidentally signed up as "pichubros", not realizing that capitalization matters in the username. Could you possibly change my username and capitalize the first letter so that it's "Pichubros"? This probably doesn't count...
  4. P

Things about Pokémon that creep you out.

Heeeeyyy, maybe that's why Gyarados are always so angry... :O *delayed revelation*
  5. P

So excited to join!!

Hi everyone! I am she known as Pichubros! (My friend gave me the idea over 10 years ago, but I still use it because my love for the adorable brothers is everlasting~) I've loved Pokemon for as long as I can remember. When I was little, everyone told me that I would grow out of it, and I...
Back
Top Bottom