Search results for query: *

• Users: dada
  • Order by date
  1. dada

Archives Clearing image cache after reupload

Hi all. I just uploaded new versions of two images: DP115_Error.png and DP115_Trivia.png. But somehow the old version keeps showing. In the former image, it's actually showing the old image with the new image's size. I've used ?action=purge on the pages, but that doesn't work. When I request...
  2. dada

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

I think more Pokémon should have Baton Pass as move. I'd also change Dragalge to be a bit more useful in competitive play (although it's not totally bad).
  3. dada

What are you currently thinking about?

Thinkin' about changing my avatar.
  4. dada

Unsolved Mysteries in X/Y...

Speaking of mysteries, anyone know what this is about? It's a completely empty square piece of map. Nothing in there, no items, only one entrance/exit. It's in Lumiose City, reachable from Southern Boulevard (next to the sleeping Skiddo).
  5. dada

LF: Any of Shiny Bulbasaur/Charmander/Shinx/Trapinch, Offer: Shiny Sliggoo

So, I was literally just about to get into the ESV checking business—just had my first batch of eggs ready for my first ever check—when the ESV checking method was killed by Nintendo's last update. So my timing is terrible. However, I do have one shiny Sliggoo that I can trade. Got it...
  6. dada

Minor bug, "1" showing up in pages with PM read receipt confirmation

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be reporting bugs. Sorry if it isn't. I noticed earlier that a "1" shows up as the first character on the page when I'm reading a PM that has a read receipt: Not sure if this is in the skin code or somewhere else. But I'm guessing it's debugging...
  7. dada

Help me collect data so we can manipulate Pokemon in the friend safari!

You're right, we can't be sure if any of the profile information is actually available. It's just a guess. I think it probably is, since the person's Mii is shown, so the Mii's information (plus maybe stuff like facial features, skin color, etc) might be available as well for the game to use in...
  8. dada

Awkward X and Y moments

Oh blast, you're right. I didn't look right. Nevermind. Well, this did put my mind at ease :)
  9. dada

Awkward X and Y moments

Well, this is weird. Just now I realized that I have a Whipped Dream in my inventory. I'm hurting my head trying to figure out how the hell I got it. It's an X-only item and I'm playing Pokemon Y. I just went to get the Sachet, which is where X players get the Whipped Dream. And I didn't buy it...
  10. dada

How do you organize your storage boxes?

Sorted by National Pokédex Number, then the remaining couple of boxes are for trades (2 boxes), WIP (2 boxes; these are pokemon I still need to evolve or need to otherwise do something with), and finally battle.
  11. dada

The FS is pseudorandomly generated. There's no central server on which the data is saved. So it must be possible to generate what type of FS someone has based on throwing some personal information into a number generator, which then generates the answer. So figuring out what determines the FS...
  12. dada

Interesting. If the PRNG is seeded by only the birthdate and location, then you could presumably determine those values for someone just by looking at their Friend Safari. Nah...seems unlikely that you could reverse it. But I don't know enough about PRNGs anyway. I just filled out your form.
  13. dada

GEN VI: My list of wanted Pokemon

Thanks a ton for the four pokémon you sent me! Sorry, I couldn't really hear what you were saying at the end, the transmission was too garbled.
  14. dada

Your "WOAH THAT'S SO CREEPY" moment

Wailmer's cry is kinda horror movie like tbh
  15. dada

Awkward X and Y moments

Most awkward moment is when Shauna asked to trade a Pokémon with me (after beating the league) and I'm like "Here, have my single most useless Pokémon ever. Also I'm going to put Froabble in Wonder Trade." ps: @Snugglefox, any idea where I can get more of those awesome animated gifs like that...
  16. dada

Your "WOAH THAT'S SO CREEPY" moment

From Bulbapedia: "Its ears, quite large in proportion to its body, are folded- beneath them are two ring-shaped buff-colored organs. These organs emit Espurr's intense psychic powers, and said power would leak out were the ears not sheltering the organs." apparently it doesn't like to be...
  17. dada

Pokémon-amie: new bonding feature

Pokemon Amie Visitors So, what exactly determines whether other people's visiting Pokémon in Pokemon Amie have a good time or not? I've found that Pokemon of the same type usually get along very well. Tho I think sometimes I see Pokemon of different types having fun too, so maybe it's...
  18. dada

I've put them aside and will await your req. Aha, that's great! I've just updated the list. What's your trainer name? I'll keep an eye out for you. Good luck with your finals :)
  19. dada

Wow, that is incredible. Even if you could get me just one, I'd be ecstatic. Really though, you don't have to go through so much trouble! I just added your fc. Added you too. What's your trainer name? I'll hit you up if I see you online.
  20. dada

tbh this is mostly just a record keeping topic for myself, didn't really expect anyone to reply with trade offers. But after going through my trade box, here's what I can offer: Offers: (nothing special) Pancham Watchog Chinchou Larvitar Magcargo Mr. Mime Woobat Trevenant Noibat Froakie x4...
Back
Top Bottom