• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Laspandrea

Win a copy of Pokémon Scarlet or Violet as part of Bulbagarden's pre-order giveaway!

I hope to have nice time with Spigatito. That cute little cat conquered me right away and I hope that training it will be a great satisfaction. I hope that Spigatito is inspired by the saber-toothed tiger, so in its final evolution, it could be a great Pokémon. Nevertheless, I cannot deny that...
  2. Laspandrea

Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl giveaway

My favourite Pokémon in Gen IV is Spiritomb. I still can't understand what they thought at Gamefreak when they designed it. I have always liked Ghost-types and Spiritomb look likes so much angry (and bored) than other Ghost-types. I also like its movements in Pokémon SWSH expansions and pretty...
  3. Laspandrea

What is this card????

That's a fake card for sure. Bad font, grammar errors, stretched Pokémon Types icons, wrong border. This is the original card.
  4. Laspandrea

Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition

In Red, Blue, Yellow games, there are no held items. They are introduced for the first time in Gen 2 games. Also, Gen 2 games and Gen 1 games can communicate with Time Capsule only. It allows the player to trade Pokémon between these games. Trades with Time Capsule have some limitations, but...
  5. Laspandrea

You, guys, are evil. After seeing the first clue, I actually got the link to the Time Capsule, but too many Pokémon can have, at 100%, a Berry when traded to Gen 2 games. How are we supposed to guess? And a lot of this Pokémon come from Veridian Forest... "Unique item" explains better what is...
  6. Laspandrea

Totally missed this thread, sadly. Can I start to play, even now that we get to round 8? No way to recover old rounds' points, right?
  7. Laspandrea

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

In the "In other languages" section of the Triumphant expansion, some titles are wrong. They should be: Triumph in German Triomphe in French Battaglie trionfali in Italian
  8. Laspandrea

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

This Crobat is illustrated by Midori Harada, her name is visible in the picture of the card, but the article wrongly says that it is illustrated by Shin-ichi Yoshida.
  9. Laspandrea

Could someone explain to me this image?

A friend gave me a link to this image, made by another friend. Neither is able to find out what it truly means. I think that it should be somehing funny. "Volo ut sis" is a quote by Heidegger: "I want you to be what you are." Those tickets are a train ticket and a bus ticket, slightly above...
  10. Laspandrea

Holiday Contests 2015 List of Winners

Congrats to all winners! This year, due to some big health problems that litterally broke my searching and my checking (and my legs and my pelvis... a wonderful christmas gift), my answers for 12 Days Trivia were a little poor and silly. I answered right to 7 questions, partially right to 1 and...
  11. Laspandrea

Servo vostro (Hello)

"Pater, remitte illis, quia nesciunt quid dicunt."
  12. Laspandrea

Servo vostro (Hello)

Salve, I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm 24 years old and in these years I've been going to bed early. It's a plenty of time that I haunt Bulbapedia (Pokemon Central Wiki,its italian counterpart, lacks in information) and Bulbagarden, but i never had interest in being a registred member. Now, due to...
Back
Top Bottom