• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

MATURE: The Infectious Darkness Ages 10+

WARNING: THIS IS A FANFIC ABOUT A WORLD ENDING, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO STORIES LIKE THIS, DO NOT READ!! ..::The Infectious Darkness::.. so yeah, that's the beginning of my crappy story. i think it sucks, and could be SO much better if i didn't suck at writing fanfics so much...eh...
  2. S

Rules Bulbagarden Forum Rules - *New set valid immediately*

This might be the stupidest question ever, but are furry's accepted/allowed? and i'm sorta a grammar nazi, so i'll be careful and not say something like "it's reflection, not reflectin, you idiot" and say something like "actually, it's reflection, not reflectin ^.^" " i don't really know how to...
  3. S

Do you believe in ghosts?

yes! well, spirits mostly. i'm a night owl (i stay up really late), but all the noises in my house are normal, sometimes, i hear knocking on the window, it's normal though, it's just my freezer trying to make ice. (even though there's nothing to hold it in) i swear though i always see a black...
  4. S

EVERYONE: The Story of Tenshi

Thank you! :D i thought it was terrible, and was gonna delete it, but thought "well what if someone would like this??" so didn't, but thank you! i'm gonna have to focus more on the wings, and not just plain things that happened ^.^" although what should happen next? a trainer wants to adopt her...
  5. S

EVERYONE: The Story of Tenshi

Hello! my name is Tenshi, and this is my story. it's a long one, so grab your popcorn! i am Tenshi, i am a gardevoir. i'm like other gardevoir, except.....i have wings. Yup. staight from the egg. when i hatched, my parents were so confused, "what are those things? they're so...strange." they...
  6. S

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

i'd have Snivy as my starter, and i only play pokemon to be friends with these awesome creatures, not to kill everyone with them!! Xc so thats the reason why i hate fire-types for ya XD i'd mostly just keep them as pets, also kinda as guards, i mean, irl if someone had a 10'10 foot tall grass...
  7. S

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) Aww, no Aurorus! :( and i feel like no one likes Gorebyss! :(
  8. S

Things that you love that everyone else hates

5th gen, its really annoying how people look at 2 designs and say "OMG THE WURST I DONT LAIK IT!!!" i love the vanilluxe line, tbh! rain, and everything about it, the smell is undescribibly beautiful, it sounds really calming, and i live in a sorta desert-ish place, so i don't get rain very...
  9. S

My life with ghosts: Day 1

**this was posted after midnight for me, so day 2 will be posted on the same day technally** i moved to a new home recently, and i love it! my last home gave me a terrified feeling, i felt like i always was being watched..at night, at least. recently, i've learned how to do something strange, if...
  10. S

How to Spot A Bootleg

is it bad that i'm utterly terrified right now? when its near a birthday or christmas, i look for pokemon plushies i want and send them to my mom, but, now that i've seen this, i'm gonna guess most of my plushies are bootlegs.... i get them around 5-8 dollars, but its weird though...i have a...
  11. S

AmpharosPrime

Welcome! :D i hope you have a GREAT time here! :D
  12. S

Well, this sucks.

so, i saw the celebi event, and i was really excited, because i love celebi. until i realized i don't have a 3DS, or X or Y. so, i'm really, really, REALLY bummed. unless i get a 3DS and pokemon X for christmas :D but then again i might not. :c but i still could!! :D ...brb, i'm gonna go...
  13. S

Hello! :D all you need to know about me!

so, i'm new here...uh...woo? :D i am never planning to show my real name or age, but heres a hint to my age...my age is in between 0 and 101 :P top 3 favorite types; #3 Ice #2 Water #1 Grass! top 3 favorite pokemon; #3 Zygarde #2 Serperior #1 Aurorus! i LOOOVE the eeveelutions OMG favorites are...
Back
Top Bottom