Search results for query: *

1. S

MATURE: The Infectious Darkness Ages 10+

WARNING: THIS IS A FANFIC ABOUT A WORLD ENDING, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO STORIES LIKE THIS, DO NOT READ!! ..::The Infectious Darkness::.. so yeah, that's the beginning of my crappy story. i think it sucks, and could be SO much better if i didn't suck at writing fanfics so much...eh...
  2. S

EVERYONE: The Story of Tenshi

Hello! my name is Tenshi, and this is my story. it's a long one, so grab your popcorn! i am Tenshi, i am a gardevoir. i'm like other gardevoir, except.....i have wings. Yup. staight from the egg. when i hatched, my parents were so confused, "what are those things? they're so...strange." they...
  3. S

My life with ghosts: Day 1

**this was posted after midnight for me, so day 2 will be posted on the same day technally** i moved to a new home recently, and i love it! my last home gave me a terrified feeling, i felt like i always was being watched..at night, at least. recently, i've learned how to do something strange, if...
  4. S

Well, this sucks.

so, i saw the celebi event, and i was really excited, because i love celebi. until i realized i don't have a 3DS, or X or Y. so, i'm really, really, REALLY bummed. unless i get a 3DS and pokemon X for christmas :D but then again i might not. :c but i still could!! :D ...brb, i'm gonna go...
  5. S

Hello! :D all you need to know about me!

so, i'm new here...uh...woo? :D i am never planning to show my real name or age, but heres a hint to my age...my age is in between 0 and 101 :P top 3 favorite types; #3 Ice #2 Water #1 Grass! top 3 favorite pokemon; #3 Zygarde #2 Serperior #1 Aurorus! i LOOOVE the eeveelutions OMG favorites are...
Back
Top Bottom