Search results for query: *

• Users: Dalek
  • Order by date
  1. Dalek

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Funny cat vids aside, ewormPL has a point i didn't think about... Dang, this kid should be a lawyer. What happened to the second double prize winner, anyways?
  2. Dalek

In the tradition of AquaKai No No No Cat - YouTube
  3. Dalek

Good job, winners! Although I really hope I didn't lose because of last year, especially since I sacrificed my prize to get something for my younger sister...
  4. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Hope you're ok, Archaic; !
  5. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

O Happy Day! O Hap-y Day, when Jesus Wa-a-ashed my sins awaaaaayyyyyy! (First song that pops into my head. Good ol gospel) In other words, thanks for the gift, Bulbapedia! It arrived in the mail today and I'm like- wow, this is real.
  6. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Dang, that was quick...
  7. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Woo! That's a relief. Thanks a lot for the update!
  8. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Me too. I've even emailed the contest host, to no avail... Oh well, as long as we get them in the end....
  9. Dalek

Speculation Should GameFreak make a Pokémon game with all regions in it?

Ah.... the unavoidable pokemon reboot.... when it happens, we'll flock back to digimon...
  10. Dalek

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Praise God! I actually won! Sure, I'm thankful for the prizes, but also for the great fun it was to be a part of the contest! Everyone in the Create a Holday contest did great, and it was a pleasure running with you. I hope you guys, as well as any other aspiring artists, go far in your...
Back
Top Bottom