Search results for query: *

• Users: Gomez16
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gomez16

LF 20th aniversary celebi

Hi I missed the celebi event. Anyone have one for trade? Clones ok. PM me.
  2. Gomez16

Will there be a limited eddition 3ds XL?

I want to replace my 3ds xl. I really want a limited edition one with Pokemon on it. Do you think they will have one for this release and do you think it will be out on launch? or long after like the X&Y 3ds was?
  3. Gomez16

Mega Diancie confirmed, where is regular Diancie

Just wondering? how Diancie mega got announced before anyone got Diancie regular?
  4. Gomez16

GEN VI: HA Gliscor or gligar

look for poison heal Gliscor/gligar I have several HA pokemon and can breed 5 IV mon on request.
  5. Gomez16

Pokemon apathy

I used to get really excited about exploring the worlds I was in. I played and explored every bit of gen 1, gen 3, gen 4, But other than that I have gotten either lazy or bored with the task of going everywhere and doing everything. I just breed and IV train stuff for battles now. I think I...
  6. Gomez16

How Can I Use Pokemon X?

Talon Flame A NOTE FROM THE STAFF The staff is trying to keep the number of individual pokemon Threads down. Ask your questions here!
  7. Gomez16

Limited 3D?

I am a fan of the 3D effect. Sure I turn it off if I cant view it properly or it gets annoying like any motion controlled game. With Pokemon X&Y I was shocked that it is almost entirely in 2D. I had gotten use to it until I went to the lost hotel which is in 3D. The effect worked well, but why...
  8. Gomez16

Wanted HA pokemon

I just wanted to start a collection of HA pokemon to breed and offer to others. stats and natures don't matter.
  9. Gomez16

Idea for a new item in the next gen game

TRAINER REPEL! while under its effects trainers will not challenge you. I hate trying to explore a route and being challenged by trainers with Pokemon 50 levels lower than me! Bug Cather's lvl 9 weedle vs Pokemon League Champion with lvl 100 Yveltal! good match!. LOL
  10. Gomez16

What Was Your First Event Pokemon?

I am going to show my age here. My first was Mew for Pokemon Blue at Toys R' Us. They had to have an employee trade me from a special cartridge full of mews. It was great showing off to my friends in Pokemon stadium.
  11. Gomez16

GEN VI: Trevenant with Harvest

Does anyone have one for trade? stats and nature are not important I just need the hidden ability for breeding. I have a wartortal with raindish.
Back
Top Bottom