Search results for query: *

1. C

Start Ups PokéMutants

Michael shrugged. "Maybe. I'll give it a shot." His arms became surrounded in a golden aura, and he smashed the lock. It offered little resistance. (Heavy Metal Aggron + Heavy Slam = unstoppable!)
  2. C

Start Ups PokéMutants

((So I know it took me a long long long long time but does that mean I'm permanently out of this RP? If so, that's a shame, but one I can live with.))
  3. C

Start Ups PokéMutants

((OOC: Guys, I won't be able to post for a while, due to these stupid things called midterms. Once they're over, I'll join the RP. Sound good?))
  4. C

So, what was it that I needed to do with Astrix to make him suitable for this RP?
  5. C

Well, this is a shame. This was starting to get good, too.
  6. C

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

((What a shame.... To see a roleplay with such potential, just rotting away.))
  7. C

GEN VI: Punk Rock Aggron (Aron/Lairon/Aggron with Heavy Metal)

Well, then Serebii is full of it, it says that that's the only way to get one.
  8. C

The only way to get one is to have gotten one while the Pokémon Dream World was still operational.
  9. C

*bump bump bump BUMP BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Geez, guys. Nothing at all? This is really disappointing.
  10. C

1. Are sign-ups still open? 2. If sign-ups are still open, is this the same New Earth from The Militia? 3. If this is the same New Earth and sign-ups are still open, can I sign up as Astrix?
  11. C

Hey, I want in on this action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. C

Looking for PRP Partners

Hm. There are a number of supernatural beings that hold my fascination: the catoblepas, the phoenix, the peryton, the wendigo. However, there's one that intrigues me more than any other.... The thunderbird. If it would be possible, I'd like to be one.
  13. C

I s'pose I'll put another one together
  14. C

Are we using Gen VI matchups or Gen V matchups? Because in Gen VI Steel no longer resists Dark or Ghost
  15. C

For sure. ;)
  16. C

An introvert is someone who is reclusive and likes to spend a lot of time alone, although isn't necessarily shy. An extrovert loves talking to other people and is generally outgoing.
  17. C

Heh, so's mine.
  18. C

Start Ups Pokémon Journey: The Kalos Days

((To all participants of this RP: I am sorry. I am so, so sorry.))
Back
Top Bottom