Search results for query: *

1. leaf-green

GO The Speed Limit now affects Stops

Majority of the stops are in religious buildings/areas and it's really rude and disrespectful for a bunch of people to be walking around a church or temple while a wedding or some ceremony is being held so this "feature" is not helping anyone in my city. Also there are several stops in dangerous...
  2. leaf-green

Do you tip?

10% of the bill is the norm here. Some places it's 15%. It's usually indicated at the bottom of the bill how much gratuity is decent. I always tip because that's how the waiter/waitress gets paid above their really low minimum wage, also some places don't pay their staff so they work on tips...
  3. leaf-green

GO Still waiting in your country?

So by your logic, all of the Pokémon, PokéStops and Gyms on the continent are all exclusively for tourists from countries that already have the official game? In case you have forgotten, those points are generated from Ingress data so Niantic is well aware they have a large community waiting...
  4. leaf-green

It would have been nice if they did a release yesterday with the Plus but sadly still nothing :( I live in South Africa
  5. leaf-green

Is naïve the right word? Why would it be considering an entire continent hasn't seen any official release yet the Go Plus is available in the same places the game is not?
  6. leaf-green

What video games were you thinking of buying?

Don't worry, I missed the sale twice already but finally bought the trilogy during this one that just ended. Ace Attorney and Shin Megami Tensei seem to have rotating sale schedules
  7. leaf-green

How deep into your pockets are you willing to go for a game?

Asking around locally is the best bet if you want to find one at a lower price, that's how I found SS and Platinum :) or maybe check out the places @Tactician Karina mentioned if they're anywhere near you
  8. leaf-green

You are what I'd consider a serious collector @Chibster.. I would only spend that much if it was a brand new collectors edition that I really wanted, the most I've spent so far was on the FE:Fates SE which is so beautiful it was worth every cent [emoji38] I missed HGSS because it was around...
  9. leaf-green

You're cruising the eBay when suddenly le wild Game You've Always Wanted But Never Got appears! You gasp! You stare! And eventually your eyes scan for the price. You widen them further (and freak out some more) and it ends one of two ways, to the Cart or to the Wishlist... So what I want to...
  10. leaf-green

Sigh... It still hasn't been released on this continent yet more and more people are talking about it and playing the apk and I'm sitting here feeling like an idiot for waiting all this time :(
  11. leaf-green

Games to Play Before You Die

Zombies Ate My Neighbours
  12. leaf-green

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ace Attorney Trilogy on the eShop since I'll most likely never own physical copies and it was on sale
  13. leaf-green

Your first M-rated game

I think I was 7 or 8 and my sister and I unlocked the Lost Treasures of Shao Khan on Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and we always chose Supreme Demonstration. The Babalities in that one were the only thing that creeped me out otherwise I thought those Fatalities were so cool haha
  14. leaf-green

What timezone are you in?

GMT+2 yaaaaaay
  15. leaf-green

GO How will Pokemon Go interact with the main series games?

Since there is currently only generation 1 Pokémon in GO I don't see why they should be transferred since we have Red/Blue/Yellow on the virtual console that can be transferred to Pokémon Bank. Most of the players of GO are people who don't play the main series games so I don't see why they...
  16. leaf-green

GO How will Pokemon Go interact with the main series games?

I hope they don't get transferred into the main series games. I wouldn't mind items and such but not the Pokémon themselves.
  17. leaf-green

They're mostly done with Europe it seems. I'm guessing France and Canada might be next then Asia. That's usually how it goes so South America and Africa are likely to be last buuuuttt who knows... they might surprise us
  18. leaf-green

[Edit1] here's a site I found to help you track the countries with releases and apparently also emails you when it's released in yours Is Pokémon GO available in your country? - Releases.com If it's still not released in your country don't worry, your patience will pay off. As we've seen this...
  19. leaf-green

GO Did you expect Pokemon GO to be as successful as it is?

I expected this which is why it frustrates me so much when Niantic says they didn't expect it to be such a hit. I mean come on.. You release a Pokémon game during the Pokémon 20 year and expect average interest? All their server issues show that the company themselves didn't pay attention to...
  20. leaf-green

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

I am not a morning person.. I am not an evening person.. I am barely a functioning person XD. I can work really well between 10p.m and 2a.m I discovered during university but since I work a full 8 hour day now I'm exhausted by 8pm like you've said. But to answer this thread, for me it depends on...
Back
Top Bottom