Search results for query: *

• Users: leaf-green
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. leaf-green

How deep into your pockets are you willing to go for a game?

You're cruising the eBay when suddenly le wild Game You've Always Wanted But Never Got appears! You gasp! You stare! And eventually your eyes scan for the price. You widen them further (and freak out some more) and it ends one of two ways, to the Cart or to the Wishlist... So what I want to...
  2. leaf-green

GO Still waiting in your country?

[Edit1] here's a site I found to help you track the countries with releases and apparently also emails you when it's released in yours Is Pokémon GO available in your country? - Releases.com If it's still not released in your country don't worry, your patience will pay off. As we've seen this...
  3. leaf-green

Once Off or Multiple Plays?

When you get a new game, do you generally play it through once completely or do you have multiple run throughs to experience every aspect? Some might feel it's a waste to play a game once while others might feel the experience isn't the same once all the initial surprise and excitement is gone.
  4. leaf-green

Get Paid or die tryin'. What you do?

I've recently started working myself and I've felt the hours really hard to adjust to. I feel that I don't have enough time to play all the games I want to anymore so i'm curious about how many hours of work/school your days are made up of. Myself, I'm an engineer. My hours are 7:30 to 4 and I...
  5. leaf-green

Tepig

I'm looking for a Tepig... Any gender/nature/IV's etc I'm not fussy :) I can offer you a Male Hardy Oshawott lv1 with the Ability Torrent. Attack 6 Defense 6 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 6 Speed 6 Egg Moves: Ice Beam Waterfall Dive Surf If you don't want him then please let me know...
  6. leaf-green

3 Mr. Mimes up for grabs

I've got 2 female Mr. Mimes (hahaha) in my White 2 Version. All 2 have the Filter ability, 1 is Gentle and 1 is Serious. Let me know if anyone wants them! I should mention, im not really looking for anything fancy..just some dex fillers like Tepig or Gothita or Buneary or Vullaby.. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom