Search results for query: *

1. R

Start Ups The Militia

Thanks! I was a little confused on the timing of the New Earth colonization and the present RP. You should probably add that detail to the front post.
  2. R

Start Ups The Militia

Name: Aaron Lazzari Age: 42 Gender: Male Height: 6'1" Weight: 200 lbs. Appearance: Aaron is stockily built and very muscular, from both genetics and extensive training over his lifetime. His skin is tanned and rough with a few miscellaneous scars. Overall, his face is angular with a strong...
  3. R

Parallel Plots

Yeah, that is really tough since in writing you have to be positive the reader knows what's going on. Mmmm, you could possibly go back and forth quickly for a short story if maybe the two events somehow met up in the end. But, I'm assuming that's not exactly what you want to do. Sorry!
  4. R

Parallel Plots

Usually, the length of the story determines what method you use for switching between points of view, or timelines as you referred to them as. If you can use chapters, that's the preferred way to go. It's like in Heroes of Olympus series where the narrator changes every chapter. Do a chunk with...
  5. R

Teacher Name: Renée Voreia (Last name pronounced vor-E-ah) Age: 56 Gender: Female Appearance: Renee is a slight, smaller woman standing about 5’5”. After years of physical labor, trying to work out the mechanics of magic out in the field, her physique is still fit and lean, even at her older...
  6. R

Hello World and All Who Inhabit It!

Thanks all for the welcomes! Hope to see y'all around! ^_^
  7. R

Thanks! Nice to meet you! :3 Oh yeah, I love Sylveon! Even though their a lot of work to get, they're worth it. I actually have one on my team in X.
  8. R

Hi there! You can call me Redshift, or just Red for short. My friend, her username pichubros, introduced me to the site just yesterday and I knew I needed to join. So here I am! I'm especially excited to get into the URPG. C: So a little about myself: I got into Pokemon a little late in...
Back
Top Bottom