Search results for query: *

1. GhostFingers

Name game.

I'll go first: Jirachi
  2. GhostFingers

Are Hidden Abilities always better?

Pokemon with Hidden Abilities seem to be very desirable, but why? Is it to do with their rarity? As we know, rarity is valuable. Just look at the desirability of shinies for the prime example. The manner in which HAs have been distributed certainly makes them rarer than those with regular...
  3. GhostFingers

Piercings

I just got my second PA piercing (next to the first) and I was wondering if anyone here has piercings they are proud of? Feel free to tell all. I have 7 in left ear, 6 in right ear. Right eyebrow, both nostrils and septum, tongue, top lip and bottom lip twice. One in each nipple and belly...
  4. GhostFingers

Anyone else fed up with the TMs changing all the time?

I'm really reflecting on the series as a whole here. Gen1: there are 50 TMs and 5 HMs. Then Gen 2 comes along and changes loads of the TMs to incorporate new moves. This basically set the trend for each gen (except 4) changing the TMs. The numbering system seems completely arbitrary (whereas in...
  5. GhostFingers

Which Poketch apps are/were your favourites?

The one i most use is Pokemon list (shows pokemon in team). I also really like Day care checker, Coin toss (just for fun), Colour changer (just for fun too), and Dowsing machine (but gen 5 version is far better).
Back
Top Bottom