Search results for query: *

• Users: Wild Card
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

GEN VI: Fossil Pokemon

I am looking for female fossil Pokemon in Dream Balls. -Omanyte with its HA "Weak Armor" -Kabuto -Aerodactyl with its HA "Unnerve" -Anorith with its HA "Swift Swim" I can offer you the following: Please and thank you!
  2. W

GEN VI: Super Size Pumpkaboo

I have been trying really hard to catch a super size female, but have had no luck. If anyone can get me a female Super Pumpkaboo (or Gourgeist) in either a Dusk Ball or a Luxury Ball, I would be very grateful. Ability, nature, and IV's don't matter (I can fix those through breeding). I can...
  3. W

GEN VI: Piloswine!

Is there anybody with a Piloswine they can catch in their safaris? I don't have a friend safari with one but would like a THICK FAT FEMALE PILOSWINE IN A DIVE BALL. I can offer lots of different IV breeding leftovers here...
  4. W

GEN VI: HA Eevee

Hi, I'm looking for an Eevee with its HA, anticipation, in either a Heal Ball or a Dream Ball. Female, obviously, so it can pass down the ball. I have lots of 4+ IV pokemon to offer here -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/awesome-give-aways-4-ivs-has-updated-4-24-a-163181/ Thanks!
  5. W

GEN VI: Super Size HA Pumpkaboo

I'm looking for a SUPER SIZE Pumpkaboo with it's Hidden Ability, "Insomnia". I don't care if it doesn't have IV's or egg moves or the sort. I have lot's of stuff to offer, take a look at my thread -> http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/wild-cards-trade-station-163181/
  6. W

Awesome Give-Aways! 4 IV's and HA's! Updated 6/10

I get lots of leftover Pokemon when I'm breeding, and I save the ones with 4+ IV's to offer to trade away to you good folks. Take a look at what I got and tell me what you desire. All the Pokemon below each have descriptions on them. If you would like a nickname, please tell me before we trade...
  7. W

4+ IV Pokemon! Hidden Abilities! Egg Moves!

I have several extra pokemon from breeding. Swirlix Fletchling Bagon I will be happy to nickname them anything you request. I am looking for the following Pokemon... I will also take other offers, especially 4+ IV Pokemon, or 3+ IV Dittos
  8. W

Lots of breeding leftovers! 4+ IV's, Egg Moves, and Hidden Abilities!

Lots of left over pokemon from breeding. Please take a look and send a message if you have a request. Swirlix Dwebble Binacle Horsea Shellder Relicanth Drifloon Chespin Fennekin I am looking for the following pokemon. I will also consider other offers.
  9. W

Unburden Swirlix Trade Away!

Tons of extra Swirlixes from breeding left over. They all have the ability Unburden and the egg move Belly Drum. All of them are Jolly natured. They also have several perfect IV's. All of them are in a Premier Ball. I can nickname any of them at your request. Swirlix available: Pokemon I'm...
Back
Top Bottom