Search results for query: *

1. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Hidden Ability Exeggcute and Kricketot

I need an HA Exeggcute and Kricketot. IVs, nature, gender, etc. don't matter, just need them with HAs. I can offer any breedable Pokemon, or a non-Legendary HA Pokemon obtainable in Dream Radar, XY or ORAS. I can also breed Pokemon for IVs or offer my native Vivillon (Archipelago).
  2. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Arceus

I'd like a legit Arceus (clones are okay though). I can offer the Regi trio, Shiny Whismur, Shiny Relicanth or Shiny Dragalge. If there's any items or Pokemon you're interested in I can check if I have them (those are my only shinies and the Regi trio are my only spare legendaries, though).
  3. Toa of Gallifrey

Places to watch Pokemon dub other than CN?

Well Dish and Turner Networks are having a spat, which means Cartoon Network & co. are cut until (if) things get resolved. Is there any other way to watch new dub episodes of XY? I thought of the Pokemon TV app but it doesn't have XY, and I really don't wanna buy every episode that comes out on...
  4. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Overcoat Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny

I'm looking for a Sewaddle or Swadloon or Leavanny with its Hidden Ability, Overcoat. I can offer most breedable Pokemon for the Pokedex or breed them to have 5IVs and a desired nature (I'm terrible with 0s in stats though). I can also offer my Vivillon pattern, Archipelago. I can also grind the...
  5. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Regenerator Foongus/Amoonguss

I'm looking for Foongus or Amoonguss with their hidden ability, Regenerator. The IVs and nature don't matter (although of course it's more helpful if it has some perfect IVs or has a Calm or Sassy nature). I can offer an Adamant Kangaskhan leftover or any breedable Kanto or Kalos Pokemon for the...
  6. Toa of Gallifrey

Charizardite X

I'm looking to trade Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y.
  7. Toa of Gallifrey

Rate my Hawlucha

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP Nature: Jolly Ability: Unburden Item: Power Herb Moveset: Sky Attack Acrobatics Flying Press Swords Dance What I do is first use Sky Attack to deal some heavy damage and consume the Power Herb for Unburden and Acrobatics to kick in...
  8. Toa of Gallifrey

GEN VI: Rock Head Tyrunt

I'd like a Rock Head Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, IVs and nature don't matter. In return I can offer Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Snivy, Ferroseed, Breloom (Poison Heal and Quick Feet) Anticipation Eevee, Protean Froakie and Speed Boost Torchic. All with 2-4 perfect IVs and varied natures except for Turtwig and...
  9. Toa of Gallifrey

Hello!

Hello all I'm new to the forum. :)
Back
Top Bottom