• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Looking for Kyogre

I have a spare you can have. I am actually looking for zekrom if you have a extra.
  2. S

GEN VI: LF: A list of Pokemon For Competetive Breeding! Please Help :)

I'm so sorry but I don't. I checked all of my pokemon and none of them have what you requested. Thank you for replying though.
  3. S

GEN VI: Legendary for Legendary

I have two Palkias and two Tornadus, but I do not have Dialga or Thundurus. I would like one pokemon for its counterpart. For someone's information, I didn't play Generation 5 for personal and financial reasons.
  4. S

GEN VI: Xerneas

Do you have a legendary that you can spare/lend? I want one to keep, but at the same time I don't want to get rid of my Xerneas.
  5. S

GEN VI: Looking For: Careful Ditto

I have a Careful Nature Ditto for you. I'm not looking for a certain Pokemon right now, but could you help me evolve my Karrablast and Shelmet. I've already added your friend code and mine is listed in my signature. Is this alright?
  6. S

GEN VI: LF: A list of Pokemon For Competetive Breeding! Please Help :)

All I have it three Honedges with no guard and a adamant Spirittomb. LMK if interested.
  7. S

GEN VI: 2 OR legendaries for 2 AS leendaries

As said in the title, I have two OR legedaries to giveaway; one is Palkia and the other one is a Tornadus. In exchange for Palkia I would like Dialga, and for Tornadus I would like Thundurus Thank you for taking the time to read my want thread :-)
  8. S

The Sparkle Shoppe

Hello. I'm not sure if this will get noticed or not, but I was hoping to get a shiny IV bred Pichu with Volt Tackle. I have a Light Ball so no need to look for one. I always wanted a shiny Pichu and I tried breeding for one, but after 600 I started to give up. Since your offering IV bred...
  9. S

GEN VI: Some kind of Diancie

Okay. Thank you so much! 2380-3676-4199 IGN Heather I'll be able to trade within this week after lunch. When specifically I don't know. See you then :)
  10. S

I have two Kyorgres: one of them I nicknamed Raindrop with 1 perfect IV in special attack. Raindrop has a bashful nature while the other one has a gentle nature. Both have body slam, calm mind, ice beam, and hydro pump and level 45. The Tornadus came from Japan through wonder trade. When I...
  11. S

You know what is worse then not getting the Diancie code before the expiration date? Trying to get the Diancie card at the beginning of the giveaway and have the all the Game Stops within a 50 mile radius all given out and not planning to get more cards. Boy, was I upset. Then I got to...
  12. S

GEN VI: A few Pokemon left...

Okay. So for a level 1 Eevee with a fairy move you'll give me a drilbur. Sounds fair to me! It doesn't have to have high IVs or anything of that nature. I don't have Mega Y stones...:-/ That you so very much! I'll try and check that out if I don't get all the Pokemon I need. I was able to get...
  13. S

I do have some fairy move eevees. I think I rather have the drilbur then the tynamo for safety/reassurance reasons. Is that okay?
  14. S

Hello to those that are taking the time out of your busy day to read this. I have some few common Pokemon left to get for my Pokedex. These are the Pokemon that I am looking for: Drilbur (The reason I ask for these is because I do have any of their evolutionary forms as well) I can offer: IV...
  15. S

5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade *Closed*

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) Umm...I don't mean to be rude, but the Drifloon I got had Aftermath to its ability, not Unburden. I'm not sure if you was aware of that or not. I'm okay with it either way so don't worry. Did you want the moon ball cleffas...
  16. S

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) The prices sounds good to me so I'll take them :thumbup: I'll add you; my FC is 2380-3676-4199 and IGN is Heather The number 3 Sableye and the 6IV Porygon Edit: Oh...we're already friends. XD
  17. S

Re: 5-6IV Breeding Leftovers for Trade (Updated - New Pokemon Added!) I would love to have your shiny Bulbasaur. Also, I'm thinking about getting the 6IV Porygon or 5IV without HP. Others that I am considering is Miniccino Male Competitive, Sableye Prankster female 5 IV without defense, Male...
  18. S

Offered: Shinies, IV's, Teddiursas and Items

Your welcome! And thank you so much!
  19. S

Mine is 2380-3676-4199. IGN Heather on till about 7:30 a.m.
  20. S

May I have the shiny zubat? I have some Pinsir with 5 perfect Ivs in everything but special attack. They are also girls and with Moxie as a ability. Is this a reasonable trade?
Back
Top Bottom