• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. U

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread Hey I was browsing the chesnaught page and noticed that spikes is said to come from delibird but there was nothing on the delibird page about it getting spikes. I know smeargle can get chesnaught can breed spikes onto chesnaught.
  2. U

I made a account to update some info and have no idea what im doing!

Hello, I have not fiddled with programing since middle school so I wanted to update some of the breeding movepool information for Chesnaught, mainly that he can get spikes from Smeargle, since I have no idea if or how delibird gets spikes I wanted to see if I could find a thread about it. I...
Back
Top Bottom