Search results for query: *

1. A

Hello there

Welcome! I hope that you like it here!
  2. A

Hello all!

Welcome! I hope that you like it here! To answer that question, I believe that you can just make a thread in that section saying that you're giving them away...I'm not 100% certain but I think that's it
  3. A

Hey there, :D.

Welcome! I really hope you like it here!
  4. A

I'm Back!

Welcome back!
  5. A

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I went into a secret base yesterday, and the person had the most insane arrangement. At first I thought it was impossible, but after 10 minutes of teleporting, walking in circles (literally, the freaking mat made me!), teleporting again and going around a stuffed animal maze, I finally got the flag.
  6. A

Long-time Pokémon fan, new user on these forums!

Welcome! I really hope you have a good time here! Oh, and since I didn't see it mentioned, if you haven't already found it here's a link to the battle section. I think you'd like it there!
  7. A

Hi

Welcome! I really hope that you have a great time here!
  8. A

Introducing Supernova! :3

Most definitely! I'm super quiet in person, until I get to know someone and then I can talk nonstop. Talking online is still easier though! And yes, I love mine like they were real too! Anyways, I hope that you like it here! And welcome!
  9. A

So, I'm meant to make a thread here?

Welcome! I really hope that you like it here!
  10. A

Hello, Fellow Pokemon Fans!

11. A

Whats Good Guys?

12. A

An inside joke

Welcome! I'm just like you, and I promise that you'll feel welcome here! I hope that you like it here!
  13. A

Hiya! Nice to meet ya!

14. A

Hi everyone!

15. A

YO!

16. A

Hi, new to the forum

17. A

Explain your Signature!

1. My Trainer Card with my Friend Code and current main team 2. My PSN card 3. Link to my Pokemon blog 4. All of my different claims
  18. A

Speculation Should Primal Kyogre had been Water/Electric instead?

While I think that would be cool, as others have mentioned Groudon would be able to kill it without Kyogre standing a chance. ...Actually, now that I think about it, it'd be no different than it is now. They'd have to completely switch up the abilities for that to work.
  19. A

Did ORAS do Wally justice?

I've always liked Wally, and I still like him now. I also think that Gallade is a better fit for him than Gardevoir, regardless of the reason that they choose to go that route. Now I haven't re-battled him yet, the way he changes actually makes a lot of sense if you think about it. He was...
  20. A

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

I never was fond of using HM slaves, it makes me feel bad... I usually just have random Pokemon that I'm using learn the various HMs. That way I always have them on me, and they've never rendered a Pokemon useless or unable to battle. Rock Smash actually wound up being a good choice for Camerupt...
Back
Top Bottom