Search results for query: *

• Users: ArcaKnight
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ArcaKnight

GEN VII: LF Cosmoem (Sun), or Solgaleo

I am currently looking for a Cosmoem (from Sun), or a Solgaleo. In return, I currently have all of the Ultra-Beasts, all of the Tapu's, and the preorder munchlax with snorlium Z. Also there are some random items floating around my pack; all the weather stones (damp rock, smooth rock, etc.)...
  2. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Razor claw

Looking for a razor claw, have 5 IV dratini's, bagons, and gibles.also pp ups
  3. ArcaKnight

5 IV Dratini Giveaway!!!!

Welcome to the 5 IV Dratini giveaway!!! I am not looking for much, mostly PP ups and evolution stones that you can't buy. On accident, I just kept breeding dratini's, and now, I have over 30 of them. If you want a specific one, please tell me the Nickname/gender/nature/IV Spread, and I'll...
  4. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Destiny Knots

Hello! Currently looking for destiny knots. I have most dragon types as 5 IV. Not including tyrunt. Also I have moon ball cleffa's and some HA Pokemon. Please assist me with this, as destiny knots are extremely useful for breeders, not really of much use for battlers. Thank you.
  5. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Y to OR

Looking to transfer from Y to OR and I don't have Pokemon Bank. the pokemon I need to transfer are; Aron(2) Bagon(1) Dratini(2) Ditto(1) I would greatly appreciate any help! I also have some 5IV dratini's for anyone that helps me!
  6. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: 4-6 IV Ditto please!

Can somebody please help me get a 4-6 IV ditto? I don't mind if it's cloned, but not preferably hacked... I can offer a dream ball togepi, a moon ball cleffa, and some 5 IV batons, dratini, and Arons are what I got now, but if I get a 4-6 IV ditto, I can definitely get some more cool stuff to...
  7. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Dawn stone?

Hey, I'm in OR and I want a gallade, and I have a male kirlia. Can someone please?
  8. ArcaKnight

Don't care if it's gone.

What Pokemon would you not care if it was taken out every single game? I think stantler or smoochum. Your thoughts?
  9. ArcaKnight

Greninja, Metagross, and Aggron for sale!

Looking for a 5-6 IV ditto for more breeding projects, and I am also looking for 5-6IV special-ball females. The greninja has it's HA, I believe that the Metagross has 2 IV's, And the Aggron has 5IV's Greninja is lv50, Aggron is lv63, and Metagross lv60. Please help, so I can offer some...
  10. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: 4-6 IV ditto?

I was looking for a ditto, and I can offer some okay pokemon. I have a 5IV dratini or bagon, or maybe you want a moon ball cleffa? Or perhaps a dream ball togepi? I'm in dire need! please help!
  11. ArcaKnight

4-5IV Dratini's

I'm giving out these dratini and I am in search of some 3-5IV pokemon. I will accept X mega stones, but I'm really looking for some 3-5IV Female Mon's. If you have a HA pokemon or a 4-6IV ditto, that would be beyond awesome. I will also accept a male Mon with 3-4 egg-moves preferably 3-4. I will...
  12. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Female Aron

Working on the grueling process of a 6IV Aggron, but I'm in Y and the GTS is outrageous. I don't mind IV's becuse I plan to do the whole process, but a reasonable Iv'ed Pokemon would be nice. I have a bunch of pokemon so I might have it if you need it for your Dex., but I'm low on IV bred...
  13. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Rayquaza

I would prefer a legit(I do count cloning) Rayquaza, but if you have a hacked one, please let me know before we trade. I can offer a Lv. 70 mewtwo or a shiny gengar. If the Rayquaza is also shiny, I'll include the Gengarite or Mewtwoinite Y. I have a bunch if Pokemon to choose from, but most...
  14. ArcaKnight

Lv. 100 sylveon

I am trading away my team, and I want some pokemon that are almost the same level(89-100) Lv. 100 Sylveon Lv. 97 Blastoise Lv. 98 Talonflame Lv. 94 Chesnaught Lv. 96 Lucario Lv. 64 Salamence. all these pokemon are Legit. Please no hacks, I don't mind cloning, as long as it is the trade method...
  15. ArcaKnight

Zygarde

I'm trading away this beauty, so I expect something beautiful. I am particularly interested in Gen 2 starters(Johto), or Gen 3 starters(Hoenn) I already have the other Gen starters.:naughty:
  16. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Beldum

I would like a beldum, metang or metagross. IV's mean nothing to me, all I ask for is that it is not a clone, not hacked, and is female. I have 5IV kangaskahn, 6IV growlithe, And 5IV charmanders. I also have some 5/6IV froakies. if those don't sound any good, I have a few Y exclusive mega...
  17. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: treeko or mudkip

Hi, I'm looking to finish my Dex. and these are a few of the last ones. If you could, I have some 5 to 6 IV bred pokemon. thank you.
  18. ArcaKnight

Y mega stones

I have some Y exclusive mega stones. if you're looking, I might have them!
  19. ArcaKnight

GEN VI: Manectite or Charizardite X!

Hello! I would like a Manectite or Charizardite X. I have a large variety of stones and pokemon to choose from.
  20. ArcaKnight

Ralts!

Hello! I have a 6IV male ralts that knows growl and confusion! I'm looking for the Item, Manectite(or something like that) I also have a 6IV growlithe, and a 5IV charmander. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!:boom:
Back
Top Bottom