• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. O

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Eh, people will always spam games for free stuff. Or just to win in general. I just play for fun, not expecting to win much since I don't put EX cards in my decks. It's still fun to see the new expansions and such. Do you not play anymore?
  2. O

Oi, I have come across this strategy as well. It's quite interesting how they use all the tools, but so boring to wait for them to dig through their deck all the time. Any strategy which causes a player to take over 2 minutes to complete their turn makes for one really tedious game. I often end...
  3. O

Aww geez, guess I was doing the wrong tournaments to win packs. Whoops, lol! Shows how much attention I was paying, I suppose XD
  4. O

Sounds like everyone is having a decent time in the tournaments :) I finally won an Unlimited tournament with my pyroar/chandelure deck, but all I got was some tokens, a gold trophy and 4 tickets. No packs :( In fact, I haven't gotten any packs even when I lost early on. Weird. Is winning packs...
  5. O

Wow, I guess I didn't think people would get banned from the game unless they were trying to steal accounts or something. Guess it makes sense. Cheaters are in every game of every kind. Pretty sad... it's Pokemon o_o Kinda like people cheating Mario Kart online. Why would you ever...? "I totally...
  6. O

Wow, haven't posted here in a while. Happy 2015 everyone! I'm still waiting for tournaments to make a comeback. Hasn't it been like 3 months since the last one? So many tickets o_o Also, anyone else notice people using a scoop up card on the first turn on their only pokemon to lose and just...
  7. O

Hah yeah, a lot of the new cards seem to be able to deal a lot more damage. Sometimes I get lucky and battle someone who doesn't overload their deck with Ex cards. It's been a long time since the last tournament...
  8. O

TCGO tourney!

Confirming his win! They were fun games :)
  9. O

TCGO tourney!

Ok, that's fine. I'll try to be on just before lunch EST so that should fall in your range :)
  10. O

TCGO tourney!

Wait, what? I haven't been around in a few days. Thought I was out of the competition. My bad! Should I still have a match with Stratelier?
  11. O

TCGO tourney!

Lunacy won our match! I'm no good with standard decks, apparently XD
  12. O

TCGO tourney!

Ok, will try to make a time to play!
  13. O

TCGO tourney!

If this is still open for participants, I will join! My name is ItsJilly :)
  14. O

Ohhh, is that still going on? I was caught up in art stuff the past week and haven't been around to see this message. Sorry about that! I'm trying this method now. Will hopefully work for me. Thanks for the tip! Edit: Worked like a charm! Thanks!
  15. O

Whoa, I have been away for a bit. How's everyone doing in the game? I haven't been playing quite as much due to the lack of tournaments. Maybe when the next expansion comes out :) Maybe they are thinking of releasing the full version by then, too. Any thoughts?
  16. O

Very cool! It would be nice to be able to compete in tournaments anytime :) I was wondering when they would have that up.
  17. O

Yeah... I probably wouldn't advertise on here. I mean, the subject matter does fit, but we get enough advertising everywhere else as it is. Plus, I still use my ancient dumb phone to save money and keep the internet from following me around, so apps are lost on me anyway XD Anyone else feel...
  18. O

Yeah, it can be pretty disappointing when you get a really good card, and you can't trade it. But hopefully they will have a tournament so everyone can win tradeable packs again soon!
  19. O

True. They took forever for me before, though. Some of them used to get stuck and never load. I'm glad they at least added a progress bar. So, I got lucky and pulled one of those new Lucario EX cards with the 3 attacks. I'm trying to figure out if I should trade for more FF packs, or wait for...
  20. O

Hah, I never noticed that! I always used to just hover over the deck. Ah well, thanks for the tip :)
Back
Top Bottom