Search results for query: *

• Users: Onigiri
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. O

Pokemon TCG Online Code Givaway!!

Hey all! I happened upon some code cards from an ebay auction that I don't particularly need. I wanted to do a caption contest to give out some of these codes. That means you all get a shot at getting some free online booster packs! I have some X/Y codes, a couple Legendary Treasures, and a...
  2. O

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Hello! I'm still pretty new here, but I'm always looking for people to play Pokemon with. Whether it be video games, or card games, I love them all! This time, I'm curious if anyone plays online? I do. If any of you play too, feel free to leave your usernames! Mine is ItsJilly. I don't use EX...
  3. O

Arts of Onigiri!

Heya all! I'm pretty new, so I thought I would post some art and get to know other people who both draw and appreciate fan art. I'll try to update this thread once in a while with new stuff, so please check back :) First off, I drew all the original 151 Pokemon! The original image was huge...
  4. O

Greetings from A Pokemon Nut and Shiny Hunter!

Hey all! I'm a late 20's Pokemon veteran who could never seem to lose her interest in this great franchise :) Ever since I first played Pokemon Red after it's release, I have been completely hooked. Well, what else would I be doing here? When the poke-radar was introduced in Diamond/Pearl, I...
Back
Top Bottom