• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: R!ck
  • Order by date
  1. R!ck

Ash's Pokemon Captures Speculation

I know you're being sarcastic but I agree Ash doesn't need weak girly feminine Pokémon so please writers DON'T GIVE HIM POPPLIO PLEASE! :'(
  2. R!ck

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

*Ash-Greninja in the games! *From the starters mid evolutions, the Litten and Rowlet ones are cool/decent and fit Ash, Popplio's too girly for him. *Mega evolutions confirmed for S/M! but I doubt Ash will ever get one. XD
  3. R!ck

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Yes, Rockapheller, I read on a very reliable japanese forum it's real! but it's apparently from some comics released at the beginning of a new Pokeani saga, I would be glad if this was Ash's design on the S/M anime...
  4. R!ck

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

What is that glowing attack Greninja is launching!? :o
  5. R!ck

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Sawyer at the Kalos League

Damn! that was amazing, Greninja rocks! thanks for posting that vid. :p
  6. R!ck

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I hope for Goodra or a great battler from the Oak ranch like Infernape, Glalie, Snorlax, no Unova mons plz, maybe Krookodile, I don't see Charizard and Sceptile coming back cuz these are the main mons of his rivals and we already had a Zard X vs Zard Y battle...
  7. R!ck

Preview XY125: The Kalos League Begins! The Mega Lizardon Showdown: X VS Y!!

Diantha? Malva? in here, nice! I'd like them to show Drasna, Siebold and Wikstrom as well.
  8. R!ck

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Good lord, Mega Sceptile vs AshGreninja and Mega Charizard X vs AshGreninja will surely be the battles of the century in the anime of Pokémon, I'm way too #HYPED right now! :D I love you XY/XY&Z you are the best saga this anime ever had!
  9. R!ck

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

This is so excting a full 6 vs 6 battle, the first proper one since DP! can't believe it, well I'm hyped, bring 'em on amazing battles and awesome animation! :D
  10. R!ck

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

The big question is... who's Ash 6th mon for the Kalos League!?!? :o I can't believe we got 4 titles bout the league so far revealed and we still don't know...
  11. R!ck

Preview XY128: Decisive Rival Battle! Satoshi-Gekkouga VS Mega Jukain!!

Why do you hate Alain so much, he's just a strong powerful trainer, nothing else, what is wrong with that, I dont see why he is needed to be taken down a peg, he is not as arrogant as Paul, Gary or that idiot Trip were?
  12. R!ck

XY Data Broadcast discussion thread

Do you guys know when are we getting the next batch of data broadcast episodes? they will be definitive to know more or less how many episodes the league will have, when is the Team Flare climax going to start, etc, I really want to know lol
  13. R!ck

Review XY124: The Explosive Heat at the Mechanical Festival!

I wanted a Magearna cameo :( but I guess the Citron ending was nice and the preview for next episode got me hyped!
  14. R!ck

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

Yay! this is the usual regional bird Ash will get: Pikipek, the little birdy is kinda cute. :p Now I want Ash to get Rowlet, Litten and Iwanko so it would already cover: Electric, Fire, Grass, Flying, Normal, Rock, Ash just needs a water type similar to Buizel/Corphish and we're set. :D
  15. R!ck

SPECULATION: What could happen after the Kalos League?

Good riddance then ii kanji :p But seriously I don't think Greninja will go to Alola, he may go to Oak's ranch just like Sceptile, Charizard, Infernape, etc.
  16. R!ck

OMG Ash should get Iwanko, such a cute doggie and it's a rock type! :D I love dogs *.*
  17. R!ck

Well, it's a minor detail to YOU but not for ME, opinions, anyway Karamazov said all I needed to say. I hope the next female companion has BLACK hair and not blonde. ;) I liked Serena, Clemont and Bonnie but I want a little shake up in the cast's diversity since Alola is Hawaii based.
  18. R!ck

I want the black haired female protagonist from the games to be Ash's next companion, another blonde would be overkill imo. Lillie is a mystery but I don't think she's a villain, Hau should be the friendly, energetic rival like Barry.
  19. R!ck

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Sawyer at the Kalos League

OMG my hype is over the clouds, omg ahshjsahkjashj I can't wait :D June 30 seems so far away tho! the animation looks amazing :3
  20. R!ck

Kalos League Thread

I prefer Ash loses to Alain than to Sawyer but I hope Ash manages to defeat Alain.
Back
Top Bottom