Search results for query: *

1. N

GEN VI: Wanted: Celebi, or Shaymin

After Pokemon Bank is released, I can trade a Celebi for Arceus or Victini with V-Create (I'm not interested in Victini without V-Create).
  2. N

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

My Emboar is in generation V, I know this thead is about gen VI but I just pointed out that after Pokemon Bank is released I will have it in gen VI.
  3. N

Breeding giveaway ! (READ FIRST POST)

I would like the Larvesta with 5 x 31 IVs modest + swarm. I can trade Braixen or Fennekin, Emboar after PB is released.
  4. N

GEN VI: Looking for charizardite y

I don't want to trade, I got a better offer elsewhere. Sorry.
  5. N

Tradebacks Snivy, Buneary, Vullaby and Sealeo

The Snivy I can return as a Serperior in a short time. A Spheal intead of a Sealeo would also be okay as I could evolve it and return as well. The rest I want to only shortly borrow to fill the New Unova Pokedex in White 2 so that I can get to the nature preserve. I can trade for permanent keep...
  6. N

I can now, I'm in-game and have added your friend code.
  7. N

I can trade a Charmeleon with Charizardite Y for the Absol.
  8. N

Dialga (also Gen VI after PB is released)

Sounds good. I added your friend code to my roster. Do you want to choose a nickname for the Latias? If you are the ot of that Dialga would you like to nickname it Toren for me?
  9. N

Dialga (also Gen VI after PB is released)

I want a Dialga. In Gen V (and in Gen VI after Pokemon Bank is released) I can trade: Dratini (shiny), Zoroark (30 in all IVs), Latias (with Soul Dew in Gen V), Cresselia, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Heatran, Pignite and the following with their ha: Landorus (lv 100), Thundurus, Porygon...
  10. N

Pokerus

I'll be in the back of a pokemon center in the room which I couln't access without your friend code registered (accessible after talking to the the one in the middle of the three second floor receptionists) and here on these forums 5th-10th January at 04 pm-04:15 pm Los Angeles time (UTC/GMT...
  11. N

Pokerus

I added your friend code to my roster, I haven't traded before in White 2. I got to this room from the pokemon center, seeking participants to trade it reads. Not sure how this works but can you contact and trade with me now?
  12. N

Small Christmas Giveaway! (Closed!)

Re: Small Christmas Giveaway! I would like a male then. My trainer name is Nashide just as here and friend code is 5472-7778-0915.
  13. N

Pokerus

Does anyone have a Pokemon infected with Pokerus? I'll take any weakling in a trade. What I can trade includes my Tornadus (therian forme from Dream Radar), Pignite and Swablu (from Dream Radar). My PC reflects my inexperience with the game (in Castelia at this point) but if there is some...
  14. N

Offering: FREE Pokérus

I can trade my Braixen. I actually couldn't send a private message since I'm new here. My friend code is 5472-7778-0915.
Back
Top Bottom