• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. H

Best music/theme?

I really like the Unwavering Emotions music from B2/W2, and XY. Hits me in the feels, every time. EDIT: Dialga's battle theme in Sky was really good too. (Hell, all of Sky's music is the best in the series)
  2. H

Play as the Opposite Gender?

Nope. I never do it. I don't see the appeal in it.
  3. H

Honest question....how do you choose your starter?

Any number. I usually prefer the Grass-type. The water-type is 2nd.
  4. H

favourite pokemon game

I don't have a favorite. But I do like going back to W2 once in a while. Explorers of Sky is my favorite spin-off. With Conquest in 2nd.
  5. H

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: 6th pokemon You should grab an Electric-type. Like Magnezone, or Raichu.
  6. H

Pokémon Customization

I want a Bow Tie, Cane, and a Top Hat on my Pikachu.
  7. H

Your Top 5 worst pokémon you ever trained.

Zubat. Wasn't worth it.
  8. H

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

I really liked the game. I found it a refreshing taste for the series. I am waiting for a new Ranger game, or a Conquest 2. I can't really say I have a "worst" Pokemon game. But the one I don't really come back to is R/S. Those two games are just too bareboned compared to the rest of the...
  9. H

The Nuzlocke Thread

I love nuzlockes. I am currently working on my Wonderlocke on X right now. I just wish the Pokemon wouldn't level up so easily. Even without the EXP.Share that run isn't very challenging.
  10. H

Post your Trainers!

The Hero of Kalos. :)
  11. H

Like Legend of Zelda, do you think they should relase an offical timeline?

Pokemon doesn't need a timeline. Just a decent story for that individual games. I don't want the Heros and Heroines all connected somehow.
  12. H

Is it just me or is Pokemon like Street Fighter and Smash Bros?

Pokemon is not like Street Fighter or Smash Bros.
  13. H

Should Missingno be an official Pokémon?

Nah, it's what made Gen 1 special. Besides, seeing it in the anime would just creep me out. Some things are better left in the past.
  14. H

Limited 3D?

I like the way the 3D is. I personally don't use the 3D feature at all on any of my 3DS games. Besides. the battle are so slow with it even on the lowest setting.
  15. H

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

The challenge keys are gone. Or heck, what if Gamefreak made a canon nuzlocke mode? I haven't really found anything I don't like in X/Y, because I know Z (or something similar) will be out in the next few years. It was a big jump for the DS to the 3DS and Gamefreak made the jump quite nicely.
  16. H

Travelling companions in the games?

Didn't Colosseum have a partner? I just want an online partner for the Battle Maison. >_< That's all I want. The Maison would be so much better with that.
  17. H

News More gems found

Another gem always sounds nice. I just want the Flying gem back. Then I can start using Archeops again.
  18. H

How many times have your Pokemon had Pokerus?

3-4 times. Tbh, I never really cared if I got it or not.
  19. H

The Non-Official Dark Gym!

I was trying to think of a second Pokemon, Inkay sounds good.
  20. H

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I've never had a problem with the Battle Chateau, just use hard-hitting Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom