Search results for query: *

• Users: Superelmo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Special Stone Packs

I am offering special packs: Fire Stone Pack: Ninetales w/Drought Arcanine w/ Justified Flareon w/ Guts Simisear w/ Blaze Water Stone Pack: Poliwrath w/ Swift Swim Cloyster w/ Overcoat Starmie w/ Analytic Vaporeon w/ Hydration Ludicolo w/ Own Tempo Simipour w/ Torrent Thunder Stone Pack: Raichu...
  2. S

Offering HAs

Sorry, but this thread is temporarily unavailable. This message will be removed once I am available. I am offering Pokémon w/ their HAs. I can offer any Pokémon except legendaries, Pokémon w/ no HA, unreleased HAs, Pokémon that have no HA until gen 6, gen 6 pokémon, and unobtainable HAs. Sorry I...
  3. S

Evolution Tradebacks

I need to evolve many of my Pokémon: Magmar to Magmortar Electabuzz to Electivire Porygon to Porygon2 to Porygon-Z Rhydon to Rhyperior Feebas to Milotic For all except Porygon: I trade you the Pokémon holding the evolution item for a random Pokémon. Then we trade them back. For...
  4. S

GEN VI: Legendary Tradebacks

I will tradeback any legendary, except Yveltal, Zygarde, and Mewtwo. I am only using them to complete my pokédex and they will be given back right after they are added to my Pokédex.
  5. S

Hi People Who Like PKMN!

My name is Superelmo and I love Wynaut. I am very friendly and love Pokémon. I also love friend safari and I can't wait for PokéBank's release. Glad to be on this forum - Superelmo
  6. S

GEN VI: Friend Safaris!

For this you can give me your friend code for Pokémon in one of these safaris. Normal: Aipom Dunsparce Kecleon Audino Chansey Smeargle Bug: Butterfree Paras Masquerain Pinsir Vivillon Dark: Mightyena Nuzleaf Pawniard Vullaby Sneasel Cacturne Crawdaunt Sandile Sableye...
Back
Top Bottom