Search results for query: *

• Users: Grei
  • Order by date
  1. G

Where the next regions should be based on?

I think Italy will be next. I'd love to see New Zealand or Sweden become regions, though.
  2. G

If you could rename any Pokémon, what would you call them?

This. I groaned so bad when I found out that was its English name. It's like they walked up to the nerdiest kid on the playground and asked what they would name a fiery bird Pokemon.
  3. G

Contest Pseudo Legendary Showdown!

Poor Goodra.
  4. G

Ideas For New Pokemon

I'd love to see more gods. Someone already mentioned some Egyptian ones, so maybe Aztec? Xochiquetzal is basically begging to become a Pokemon (probs Fairy/Flying), Tezcatlipoca could make a cool mirror Pokemon, maybe a relative of Bronzor (Steel?), and Huitzilopochtli as a Fire/Fighting...
  5. G

Who's the hottest villain in Pokemon?

Lysandre's a looker for sure. Otherwise, N.
  6. G

Could Pokemon be unintentionally promoting homophobia?

That is what happened, though. Any sort of negative message is harmful; in fact, while many kids may grow up expecting very violent insults to their sexuality (such as calling it "disgusting") and learn to categorize them as simply hateful, wording it so casually as it is here could be even more...
  7. G

Moves You Don't Get

Surf. I don't get how that can be a move used anywhere. Like... the user just summons a wave from nowhere? What if you're in the Battle Tower? Or you're in a Sky Battle?
  8. G

Most annoying Pokemon to face when playing the main game (not competitive battling)

Re: Most annoying Pokemon to face when playing through the games. Has nobody said Dusclops yet? That thing is a nightmare to face in-game
  9. G

What ORAS could have been...

Like everyone else, I feel a Battle Frontier would have improved it. There's really no excuse for why it wasn't put in, honestly. I agree with those who are saying it should have been a sequel. After I finished OR I felt incredibly empty. The experience was basically just a nicer-looking...
  10. G

What would you like to see in future games.

That's true. I was more so referring to how he had a history and there seems to be more dimensions to him as a result of his enigmatic nature. He's not like basically every Gym Leader, who up until recent games existed as living, breathing embodiments of the types they specialized in.
  11. G

When and where did your journey start?

I got a Game Boy Advance for my birthday, a few months after it was released in the US, and started with Crystal, choosing Totodile. The region I'd call home was actually Sinnoh, though, with Diamond. That game was the one I connected with best, and spent the most time on. Turtwig was my...
  12. G

What would you like to see in future games.

More than anything I'd like a bit of a return to realism. I get the sense that with each passing generation, the Pokemon and plots are becoming more and more alien/fantasy-oriented. For me, Pokemon's charm was initially in how it was a fun analogue for real life; common animals had...
  13. G

Mistaken Evolutions

When Alomomola, Bouffalant, and Emolga were first introduced, I thought Luvdisc, Pachirisu, and Tauros had received evolutions. When I was really young, I thought Pinsir evolved into Heracross.
  14. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

21. Been a fan since I was... 8-9, I think.
  15. G

If you had to get rid of one kind of Pokemon what would it be and why?

Smoochum. That monstrosity should have never been conceived.
  16. G

Is TPCI trying to replicate the 4kids days?

Do you understand how companies with fanbases work? This isn't pandering. This is strategy.
  17. G

Favorite Champion?

Cynthia, though I like basically all of them except for Lance. Wasn't crazy about Wallace, either, although making him Champion in Emerald was kind of cool.
  18. G

Do you prefer subbed or dubbed episodes?

Subbed. The dub rarely catches the inflection and emotion behind the lines of the Japanese version.
  19. G

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread The overworld was simultaneously wonderful and lacking, and the plot was a complete rehash. Lumiose is probably the best thing ever--it's Castelia done correctly--but every other city just sort of... lacked. Once you defeated the...
  20. G

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

Gliscor should be Ground/Bug or Ground/Dark. Not that it's Ground/Flying typing doesn't fit it, of course. Also, Samurott should be Water/Fighting. Maybe it'll get a Mega Evolution that can help it along...
Back
Top Bottom