Search results for query: *

1. D

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When you accidentally breed a 6 IV. So after that you go and switch out to the next set you plan on breeding, only the first batch is terrible so you soft reset.....only to then realize you forgot to save after getting your 6 IV.....:saiyan:
  2. D

What are your opinions/thoughts on Pokemon Rumble World?

I have never been able to get into any of the side games, they just don't do it for me, especially since so many of the side games are even more heavily geared toward a younger audience then the main series. I'll stick with the main games thanks.
  3. D

Global Link security and hack checks to get a buff

Sweeeet. I stopped battling against others a while ago simply because I got tired of bumping into seriously hacked teams every other battle.
  4. D

GEN VI: LF 5IV Shiny, Modest, Female Ralts.

So I recently got a shiny female ralts from the wonder trade and when I saw it was 31/x/31/31/31/31 I whooped for joy. Gardevoir is the only shiny I really want. I could even deal with it being Timid. But the person who originally hatched it named it Rei Ayanami. I just can't deal with that, not...
  5. D

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

Ugh, yeah that one too.
  6. D

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

I wish they would make a new evolution for male ralts when they evolve and remove the ability to even have male Gardevoir. Ralts can be either male or female, it doesn't look like any specific gender, but come on, Kirlia is obviously a female form. Give us a male evolution that is lanky and...
  7. D

Your "YES!" moments

Few minutes ago I decided to go to my friend safari and go ditto hunting to try and stock up on some highr IV ditto and just now, right this second I caught a shiny ditto!!!! OH CRAP! I havent saved Edit: Owwww, in my excitement I dropped my game boy (yes I call my 3DS a game boy, I'm old leave...
  8. D

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Species: Arceus (Shiny) Nickname: Lord Arceus Ribbons: None Ball: Cherish Ball Area Encountered: I got it from GTS (Says Pokemon Movie 15 for previous owner with the Note: Apparently a fateful encounter.) Level Encountered: 100 OT: Asrael Moves: Earth Power, Judgment, Hydro Cannon, Blast...
  9. D

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I got my dream pokemon from the wonder trade last week. It was a shiny 31/x/31/31/31/31 female Ralts. Unfortunatly I can't use it for two reasons, the first is the previous owner named it and I don't like using pokemon people have named unless they where trading it to me and named it for me. The...
  10. D

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Yeah I know....but my ocd demands a perfect 31 across the board....:) Thanks for the answer, I figured as much but just needed confirmation.
  11. D

Your "YES!" moments

OMG!!!! ANOTHER BRED SHINY!!!!! TWO IN ONE DAY!!!! Yes I am bouncing up and down and am freaking out more then a little. 17 years, no shiny, then BAM!!! I breed two in one day!!! YES!!!
  12. D

Damn I ask a lot of questions don't I? But I just got into the breeding aspect of the games sooooo. Breeding question incoming. In regards to the so called "Time Machine" method, once I am breeding two 5 IV parents is the TM method still effective in getting a 6 IV pokemon or is it better to...
  13. D

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So what are 6 IV dittos going for? I need one for breeding but I am curious as to what I would need to get people to even consider trading for one.
  14. D

Your "YES!" moments

I just hatched my first shiny ever! Managed to keep my voice down and not wake up the wife....barely. But I am screaming on the inside. Seriously, it's the first time I have ever snagged a shiny on my own....it only took 17 years....
  15. D

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've never encountered a shiny pokemon in the wild, even when I try to find them using the pokeradar or matsuda breeding. Makes me sad :( :(
  16. D

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Another thing I would like to see when it comes to breeding is a change in egg chance. Instead of relying on original trainer and species to determine if you get an egg I would like to see a system put into place that allows pokemon who are in the daycare with each other for long periods to...
  17. D

Which Pokemon would you give ANYTHING for?

Right with you on the Gengar, I bred a haunter with perfect IVs and Modest nature. I just don't know anyone I would trust to help me evolve him, lol.
  18. D

Your "YES!" moments

THIS!!! So much this!!! Yes I am aware "so much this" makes no sense.
  19. D

Which Pokemon would you give ANYTHING for?

For me it would be a 6 IV, Modest, Shiny, Female Ralts, Kirlia or Gardevoir. Normally shinies don't really do anything for me, I have a few just sitting around, but for some reason a shiny Gardevoir just clicks something in my brain. I would give anything to get my hands on one and the thought...
  20. D

Which game/region was/is your favorite?

Well now this is a hard question to answer. Being the old fart that I am, I am a product of Gen 1, I would have to say Kanto is the best, at least in terms of species. But then each region has brought new pokemon, both awesome and disappointing, with it. Sapphire/Ruby brought my two favorite...
Back
Top Bottom