Search results for query: *

1. AzraelCat

GEN VII: LF Ash Hat Pikachu (All types)

I am heading out. We can try trading tomorrow.
  2. AzraelCat

no preference. What is your IGN? Do you have time to trade now?
  3. AzraelCat

I have the ones you want, except for the 'I Choose You' movie version. If you can tell me which level they are, we can trade. It is hard for me to distinguish them by their hats. I won't need any of them back, and would appreciate any pokemon in return that you think are worth it. My FC is...
  4. AzraelCat

which ones are you still looking for?
  5. AzraelCat

GEN VII: LF lvl 6 Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)

Thanks again for your help!
  6. AzraelCat

I am online now, if you want to trade the Incineroar.
  7. AzraelCat

Hello again! Any 2nd pokemon would be fine to trade. Thanks!
  8. AzraelCat

Hello pokemon fans, I am looking for an Ash's Pikachu (Hoenn Cap), that was distributed September 26 – October 2 at level 6. I can offer: Ash's Pikachu (Original Cap) level 1 Ash's Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap) level 9 Ash's Pikachu (Unova Cap) level 13 Thanks! FC 2664 2463 4609
  9. AzraelCat

GEN VII: LF Shiny Tapu Koko (EDIT: Got it! Thanks!)

I have one that I will trade you for a normal umbreon. Let me know if you are still looking for one.
  10. AzraelCat

LF. Pikachu w/ Lightingrod Ability

If you are still looking for a female lightningrod pikachu, let me know. Thanks
  11. AzraelCat

Volcanion Gamestop Codes

hi Nikeboy, I have some of the previous events released earlier this year, if you have another code. I will be able to list the events I have a bit later today. Thanks
  12. AzraelCat

looking for a north american Arceus gamestop code

Hello trainers! If anyone has an extra North American gamestop code for Arceus, and wants to help me out of the kindness of their heart, please send me a private message. I have other events, some shiny pokemon, and all kinds of items and berries for trade. I am looking for a code, rather...
  13. AzraelCat

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

Hi Fuz, You can trade me any event for the ditto. I will be available for most of the day, so please send me a private message to set up a time and also to give me your friend code.
  14. AzraelCat

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

Sure thing! I am at work now, but I will check my HA list and send you a message tonight.
  15. AzraelCat

sure thing. I will be available after 6pm central time for a few hours.
  16. AzraelCat

Sure thing. Send my for FC and I will get you registered. I have time now, if you can get online.
  17. AzraelCat

LF: HA Totodile

You are welcome!
  18. AzraelCat

LF: HA Totodile

Ok, breeding now. I will add you and get online once one hatches with it's hidden ability.
Back
Top Bottom