Search results for query: *

1. P

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I'm continuing to be unable to use sorting functions at all, which is the same problem Mijzelffan shared in this post: Per this talk page, others seem to also be having this issue depending on their browser. This issue has been ongoing since sometime during the two-month editing lockdown late...
  2. P

I've continued to be unable to view any diffs for nearly 48 hours now. Is this related to the maintenance cited above? And if not, are staff looking into this issue too? EDIT: It's now coming up on 96 hours. I would appreciate a staff response, even if it's as simple as "we're looking into it"...
  3. P

I've been getting an Error 503 anytime I try to view a diff for the past several hours. The rest of the site is slow but mostly fine; it seems to be just diffs that are affected. Also seconding Gabo2oo's complaint above.
  4. P

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

Just gonna throw my two cents in here for this one: reading the talk page will give a fuller explanation of why the split was suggested, but basically, it's to separate the groups of Grass/Fire/Water starters (which are distinctly handled in a very specific way in almost all media) from just any...
  5. P

Bulbapedia Candidates for merging/moving/mainspacing/splitting discussion thread

Strong agree with deleting Electric rodents (or moving it to the Appendix), merging the Pokemon.com pages, and moving Mewtwo. Tentative agree with mainspacing anime character recycling, though I agree with Pokemaster97 that it seems aesthetically lacking at the moment. Tentative agree with...
Back
Top Bottom