• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Platinum Lucario

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

I'm pretty sure that Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon (Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon) anime will begin with Ash arriving in the Alola Region by plane and meeting his first traveling companion (which will be one of the female Gym Leaders in the Alola Region), then later on... meeting another traveling...
  2. Platinum Lucario

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

I have a huge question I'd really like to ask. It's about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Has anyone ever encountered a Pokémon using the move "Spikes" in the game? If so, does anyone know where and what Pokémon uses it? And of course, this really isn't documented anywhere on...
  3. Platinum Lucario

The Official Future Speculation Thread

I speculate Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon to have amiibo support as well as the ability to control the in-game camera.
  4. Platinum Lucario

YAY! I knew the seventh generation was coming instead of a third version or sequels. How long ago did I speculate that? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in June 2015, if I can remember it right. Anyways, Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are officially leaked. What a great way to build up the hype and...
  5. Platinum Lucario

I'm so excited for the Pokémon Direct! I haven't had this much excitement since the last Pokémon Direct aired way back in January 2013 when it revealed Pokémon X and Y. Back then, there was so much speculation on what the next games will be, some thought it was going to remain in the fifth...
  6. Platinum Lucario

As soon as a friend of mine told me that a Pokémon Direct was scheduled for February 27th at 2AM (AEDT +11:00), then I was like "POKÉMON DIRECT?! POKÉMON DIRECT?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Then that was when I noticed it was more extraordinary than the codename said it was going to be...
  7. Platinum Lucario

So... I see "Pokémon Niji" has been confirmed for Nintendo 3DS. Or should I say, "Pokémon Rainbow"! And it's confirmed as a standalone game, so it's not in any way, shape or form that it's a seventh generation. It looks more like a "Generation 6.5", like everyone else was speculating earlier...
  8. Platinum Lucario

I just heard someone talk about the "Ghost Girl" in Lumiose City, correct? Has anyone forgotten about the ghost girl in Black/White/Black 2/White 2? Y'know, the one that appeared in the Abandoned House and Marvelous Bridge? What if the one from X/Y and B/W/B2/W2 are both the same person? Has...
  9. Platinum Lucario

I'm just curious. I wonder how everyone would feel if the next Pokémon games were exclusive to New Nintendo 3DS? I know I have said it quite a while back, but I did indeed state about it's improved processing performance and extra RAM during the time I was speculating about seventh generation...
  10. Platinum Lucario

Okay everyone, as you'd remember... don't ever believe anything that is mentioned on 4Chan. They've always been wrong about everything. And secondly, I have a feeling Magearna will end up being National Pokédex Number #722 and with a Regional Pokédex Number of #000, much like Victini was in...
  11. Platinum Lucario

A lot of people here have said there were so many incompatibilities between X/Y and OR/AS. Although this may be the first within the same generation of having incompatibilities, people also forget that Shaymin's Sky Forme, Giratina's Origin Forme, Wash Rotom, Heat Rotom, Frost Rotom, Fan Rotom...
  12. Platinum Lucario

Yay! A brand new thread combining the speculations of both generations! And it's a much more regulated thread too. Anyways, I'm kinda curious... if the seventh generation does get announced, then here's one thing that I would really hope to see: Pokémon Eggs with unique patterns! Just like in...
  13. Platinum Lucario

Generation VI: The Future

Latest can also mean "most recent" as well. If I remember correctly, the word "latest" being used in many new stuff before, in which is nothing related to an old group of things. But then again, maybe the Game Freak developers are repeating history with Magearna with what they did with Mew in...
  14. Platinum Lucario

It wasn't just you and Bolt The Cat, I did too. So it makes all three of us got it right. And I think it was so awesome too! Because it would only make sense for it to be called "Magearna", that's why I said "Magiana/Mageana/Magearna" before it was announced. Anyways, we'll probably have to...
  15. Platinum Lucario

See? I tooooooooooooold yoooooooooooou!!! I knew this was going to happen. Magiana has been revealed in the news section on Pokémon.com, no movie teaser or movie announcement in English or even a video of it in any game. And it even states on Pokémon.com that it is a Mythical Pokémon. And who...
  16. Platinum Lucario

They will update the official websites soon. The official Japanese Pokémon website and the Japanese Pokémon movie website hasn't yet updated, they still just show Volcanion and no Magiana/Mageana/Magearna yet. Once they update, so too will the official English website as well.
  17. Platinum Lucario

The stores should open in Japan in about one hour from now (since I'm two hours ahead of Japan time, since I live in Victoria state of Australia). It would make sense for Magiana/Mageana/Magearna to be revealed around the same time the stores open. It should be 8:04 AM in Japan by the time I...
  18. Platinum Lucario

I'm so looking forward to the next Pokémon games, however despite it being so amazing, there seems to be a catch; the west could be getting it four months after release in Japan. However South Korea could end up getting it two weeks after it's release in Japan. This will mean it's a step...
  19. Platinum Lucario

I have a funny feeling that they might name it "Mageana" when it's announced tomorrow on the official Pokémon website. They seem to always change the "i" into an "e" when localizing most Mythical Pokémon. It would make sense, 'cause part of the name is made of "gear" in it.
  20. Platinum Lucario

For anyone wondering how "Magiana" is pronounced, the official Pokémon will show this in three days time: Magiana (mah-geea-nah) Aaaaaanyways... as I stated earlier, there doesn't have to be another Kalos game to "wrap up the generation", it can be all wrapped up in the seventh generation...
Back
Top Bottom