Search results for query: *

1. Fairy Type Arceus

What changes to competitive do you hope to see

With all the new items and new moves introduced last gen and by the look of it this gen what do you hope is introduced/changed for Competitive? Personally hoping for a special attack Intimidate. Frost bite to replace freeze and drowsy to replace sleep. Some random ones like psychic being...
  2. Fairy Type Arceus

Redefining a "Generation"

Since the release of Sun and Moon every game has introduced atleast 1 new pokemon, except for BDSP. I think as a fan base we need a new definition for what starts and what ends a generation. The old definition: From gen 1 to gen 6 a new generation was simple, new pokemon, can trade with every...
  3. Fairy Type Arceus

Your "too old for Pokemon" phase

In the early 2000s many kids having grown up on RBY and GSC were saying they were too old for the games, and that Pokemon was a fad soon to die out. Gen 3 rolled around and while not as succesful it survived and over time many did eventually come back for nostalgia or maybe just downloaded Go...
  4. Fairy Type Arceus

Are the two sinnoh games a test?

So as we have known for months now we are getting two sinnoh games. One a traditional remake with all the bells and whistles from the original, probably with a coat of Masudas perspective about modern games and the mobile market. The other game is something fans, online anyway, have been...
  5. Fairy Type Arceus

Speculation The future of the chibi style

With lets go and BDSP we've seen that game freak wants to experiment with art styles. No main series game on the switch looks the exact same. Do you think chibi style will stay to remakes ala lets go and bdsp? It works well for old regions so that they can keep their layout. Or should game freak...
  6. Fairy Type Arceus

EVERYONE: Ruby and Sapphire 2

Hoenn 20 years after the events of ruby and sapphire. In the city of Rustboro our story begins in the Pokemon trainers school. The teacher at the front, a women in her 40's is giving a lecture while the class listens attentively...well most of the class anyway. "Zzz" one of the boys was snoring...
  7. Fairy Type Arceus

BDSP The platinum episode speculation

So if the delta episode tells us anything they aren't going to include platinums story in the main game (only real story change being the climax anyway) so we are likely to get something for giratina in the post game. How do you guys think it will play out? There is a good set up for this...
  8. Fairy Type Arceus

SwSh Are Zacian and Zamazenta dead?

In the games when you first find them attacks phase through them, and they look battle worn. In one of the tapestries the two kings are looking at tombstones with a sword and shield on them, and when you summon them light comes from two rocks behind the shrine like their spirits are revived from...
  9. Fairy Type Arceus

What if gamefreak stopped making pokemon games

Imagine if gamefreak finally decides to end pokemon soon. Lets say they get tired of the games and decide gen 9, with pokemon number 1000 they finish the series. Now before you say they Would never because money, there is such a thing as writers fatigue, toriyama despite making millions on...
  10. Fairy Type Arceus

Could Gamefreak have figured out how to make gold and sliver transfer to ruby and sapphire?

As we all know the gen 2 games can't connect with the gen 3 games which sparked frlg which sparked the whole remake trail we've found ourselves on. My question is were game freaks hands really tied? If GSC can transfer to gen 7 games why not gen 3 games? The gameboy advance was backwards...
  11. Fairy Type Arceus

The replacement of Red and Blue?

So as we saw from the tree house playthrough our rival has been replaced by Trace and clearly the trainer character isn't Red, now this remake is feeling off. If it for nostalgia why replace the most iconic rival with any friendly guy? Is gamefreak worried that Blue seems to much like a...
  12. Fairy Type Arceus

USUM story question

Ok so the ultra recon squad came to alola for help stopping necrozma, I get that. But how do they not have any light? They still have their solgaleo/lunala to travel ultra space with. How does Necrozma stealing them steal the light? Does each world need a solgaleo/Lunala to have light?
  13. Fairy Type Arceus

GSC VC console shinies, no longer rare?

So as we know GSC has come back on the VC and you can shiny hunt these ones, as if thats not bad enough you can clone these shinies. (Also poor gyrados its only rare shiny form in shiny Moxie Gyrados has been taken aswell xD) Yes not everyone will shiny hunt, but with the cloning method, but...
  14. Fairy Type Arceus

The living pokedex

Hey everyone. So I went through the pain in he butt that is creating a living Pokedex. This project started in XY but back then it was to have a compltec Dex not living dex. The difference is that you don't keep the Pokemon you trade for Dex entrys. In oras I expanded it to living Dex, in sm I...
  15. Fairy Type Arceus

TEEN: Pokemon Rainbow Version-Chapter 1

In the pokemon multiverse many realities exist, one where mega evolution exists, one where it does not. Opposite of those two resides a version of the same events but where the protagonist for some reason or another did not stop the evil leaders of their universe, leading to the downfall of...
  16. Fairy Type Arceus

Spoilers Rainbow Rocket and the 4 timelines

We now have 4 time lines "Hero wins" Non mega "Hero Loses" non mega "Hero Wins" Mega "Hero Loses" Mega So in order for these guys to be from timelines where we lost that means only their team succeeded in their own timelines. Timeline where Archie/Maxie win: Sinnoh Unova Kalos and etc get...
  17. Fairy Type Arceus

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

I have 7 marshadoe codes ( and one marshadow I've redeemed already so 8 really) and I'm looking for Shiny ho-oh Shiny Lugia Shiny reshirham Shiny zekrom Shiny kyuurem Any other shinies you may have but ask if I have em first
  18. Fairy Type Arceus

The Switch Vs the Vita?

I seem to remember a commercial from years ago with the vita, being able to take playstation games from the console and taking it on to the vita to go portable. If anyone else remebers that thing let me know, because if it exists would the switch have technically ripped the idea off of Sony...
  19. Fairy Type Arceus

Gamefreaks New schedule decoded

I think I decoded how Gamefreaks new schedule works, ever since gen 5 anyway. Basically now instead of 5 games a generation (Ex. Ruby Sapphire Fire red leaf green and emerald) we get 4 games which alternate each generation. Gen 5 Bw Bw2 (Main series and alternate/sequel of main series) Gen...
  20. Fairy Type Arceus

Why do some people think oras is the worst remake?

Disclaimer not gonna sit here and bull**** you saying oras was the perfect Pokemon game, it wasn't it held your hand for a large majority of the game with trainers teleporting you where you needed to go. Lacked a battle frontier or most features introduced in emerald, and comes up short with its...
Back
Top Bottom