Search results for query: *

1. U

Mew Giveaway in the UK

You can just get it, no problems at all. :)
  2. U

Battle Maison Super Doubles team advice

Hmm ... all Pokémon are very capable on their own, but they don't really seem to have a lot of synergie together. I cannot say I know a whole lot about competitive battling, but I have 4 of the 5 statues in the BM (Multi battles remain...), and I can tell you: the Maison is downright easy / not...
  3. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It was the other way around: Psychic was immume to ghost.
  4. U

That's a pretty good start! From here on just start hatching eggs untill you find a 4IV child, and replace one of the parents with that one, but remember to always have all 6 IV's covered somehow. From there on your offspring will quickly improve. Are you taking note of their nature as well?
  5. U

^The Time Machine is best used to get up to 5IV's, because the last IV will always be random. That's why I usually just hatch batches of 5 eggs and check them all at once. The chance of finding a 6IV egg with a 6IV Ditto and a 5 IV parent are pretty high anyway, and with Talonflame/Volcarona and...
  6. U

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

How many Pokemon are you looking at per team, 4 or 6? For an easy start, check what Pokemon you can get in your Friend Safari. If you have a bunch of people registered in your 3DS, you can get a great variety of Pokemon there. For Ghost type, you can get Litwicks and Pumpkaboo in pretty much...
  7. U

I've been trying to get every single ribbon out there in gen 6 on my shiny Litwick, that I bred in XY. She's got these on her so far: So my question is: Did I miss any?
  8. U

Best wonder trades?

In my case, the best ones were (most likely) also hacked: a 6IV shiny Donphan, a 6IV shiny level 100 Ditto with Pokerus and a shiny Mewtwo. Looking from a legit perspective, I've received some very good Pokemon for breeding, Pokemon I wouldn't likely breed otherwise (Cleffa, for example)...
  9. U

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I was taking a look at all the pokemon that aren't part of any evolutionary line (yet) and Spiritomb stood out to me. Thus, this Ghost-loving fangirl decided to do some (extremely shallow) research on how this creepy critter preformed competitively. To quote Smogon: "...however, Spiritomb is now...
  10. U

Are Hidden Abilities always better?

In that case, yes it sucks. XD
  11. U

Are Hidden Abilities always better?

Because Durant also gets Entrainment, which allows the transfer of ability. In other words: You lead with a Truant Durant (AKA TruAnt), give the opponent Truant with Entrainment, then switch your Durant with a set-up Pokemon like Gyarados or Dragonite (the opponent's truant will activate so you...
  12. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

I'll be waiting~ ^^
  13. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Great! When can we trade? I'll be online for quite a while now and my FC is in my trainer card.:D
  14. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Great! I'll be waiting! :D
  15. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Heey! I was wondering if you still have a HA Timburr left? I'm fine with any gender or IV's, but if it's possible, I would love one with a IV of 0 in speed (It's for Super Doubles), but really anything is fine as long as it has the HA. I can offer a 6IV shiny Buneary in return.
  16. U

Re: Questions about breeding Breed the Ralts with another Pokemon in the same Egg group that has the IV's maxed that the Ralts is missing (if the Ralts is female) or breed with a perfect Ditto (can also be done with females, but it's the only option if the Ralts is male). Slap a Destiny Knot on...
  17. U

Most Useless Game Feature?

^ But ... They SPARKLE! <3
  18. U

Do you have a Living Dex?

Yup, I have one! Gen 6 was also the first time I tried doing something so huge, but since XY had such a huge selection of Pokemon, why not right? Back then, the Bank wasn't out yet, but my friend had given me a HA Grimer to hatch a shiny for him. I used the little guys to get a lot of entries on...
  19. U

The Minor Complaint Thread

^I've seen him a few times, but only in the beauty contests. Once with Lisia (this was after the scripted battle) and once without her. Maybe he's rare? :o
  20. U

Your "YES!" moments

Finding a shiny Cresselia after only 4 hours ... YES!!! ... Said Cresselia has a Bold natere ... HELLZ YES!!!! ... Stats: 31/8/26/31/31/27 ... WHAT THE?! *%#$& OH YES!!!!! So I just found a shiny legendary Pokemon that can be used competitively to great effect! :D
Back
Top Bottom