Search results for query: *

1. U

GEN VI: LF The missing pieces

Hey everyone! I've been working on a living dex in Pokemon X and Y for a while now, and it has come to the point where all that's needed are a few event leggies. To be precise, Arceus, Manaphy and Shaymin are the only Pokemon left! Also, to be frank, I don't want hacks. In exchange for...
  2. U

GEN VI: LF HA Timburr/Gurdurr

Hi everyone! I'm in the middle of a breeding project to take on the super doubles in the Battle Maison. Almost everyone is all set, and the last Pokemon needed is Conkeldurr. While IV breeding, I decided to take another look at the spreadsheet and, to my horror realised I needed Iron Fist...
  3. U

GEN VI: Looking for HA Snorunt

As the title suggests, I'm looking for an HA Snorunt. Gender and / of IV's don't matter, I don't have a problem with cloned species either, but hacked are (obviously) not done. So what can I offer in return? -Almost every Pokemon in the Pokedex in their base form, except for leggies. HA...
  4. U

Oha~

Hi everyone, I'm UltimaChandelure! I've been visiting the Bulbapedia for quite some time now, and since a few months I've been lurking on the forum, and finally made an acount so I could start participating for once. Like most of you I grew up with the Pokemon games and anime, I still...
Back
Top Bottom