Search results for query: *

• Users: JustJeff
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JustJeff

GEN VI: LF > Intimidate (HA) Qwilfish

Well as the title indicates, Looking for Intimidate Qwilfish. As for the IV's or Nature, it's all good as long as it's got the Intimidate. I can offer up a 5IV Pawniard, Starmie, and maybe some other breed-able pKmN. I also do have a lot of PP' ups so that's up for trade too. Perhaps a...
  2. JustJeff

Swimming on Land (A mono-water RMT)

"A Mono-Water "Swift Swim" team that specializes a Hyper-Offensive Play-style that will leave your opponent in Deep-Depths of the Ocean! Using Rain as its most powerful tool, these monsters will shred and decimate whatever comes in its approach! Watch your course Deep-Sea Divers!"...
  3. JustJeff

The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)

The Effects Emporium I welcome all to the Effects Emporium! If your in need of a new look, you came to the right place! Here, you can request a form for an Avatar or Signature! tl;dr: I do Avatars and Signatures. Avatars: Well lets just go straight to the point! To me, I think the best...
  4. JustJeff

GEN VI: LF: Trick Gastly / Gengar

Well, as the title says, Looking for a Trick Gastly or Gengar. Preferably w/ max IV's in all stats x-cept Attk. If so, can you rename it, "Nryx" Tho, the default name is perfectly fine to. I can offer Items at the Battle Maison and some Pre-bred Competitive Pokemon. I also do have some shiny's...
  5. JustJeff

Rate my Volt-Turn Team!

So I decided to make a Volt-Turn team and did outstanding on the OU Ladder on Showdown (1700+). I'm pretty sure it still can be upgraded and refined tho~! Anyways, here's the team! Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers Ability: Intimidate Nature: Impish EV's: 252 Hp / 4 Attk / 252 Def ~Earthquake...
  6. JustJeff

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Welcome to my Breeding Mill! Were only the Flawless and most High Quality of Competitive Pokemon are Born! I am your host Jeff! And I am here to help spread the Love! ._. I got tons of Competitive Pokemon to trade and more to come in the Future! Look around, leave a comment, make a trade, do...
Back
Top Bottom