Search results for query: *

1. D

Cancelled Games Gentlemen of Anime

Mmm, I'll have much better internet soon, so I'll be in here. I have no idea who my favourite is so I'll just go with the first thing that pops into my head. So... Kirito from SAO.
  2. D

Mafia Disney Mafia: Game over! Town victory! (24/03/14)

Re: Disney Mafia: Night Phase Three - Vengeance (15/03/14) ._. Internet goes back on and I find this. Well, good to see my role took out a Mafia, even though it wasn't in theway had planned it to go. But eh, good luck, Town, let's see you defeat the remaining Mafia. I'll be rooting for you guys~
  3. D

Re: Disney Mafia: Day Phase Three - Eavesdropping (15/03/14) ​Vote: Dark Chocolate
  4. D

Mafia Trainer Class Mafia! END GAME: The Elite Trainer - 3/16

Yay Mafia win c: T'was a great game, Town, I really didn't think I could pull it off in the end xD Well, especially considering I really didn't haveInternet during said Night Phase, except the very start, which was just enough to need. Regardless, it was pretty close, if bob hadn't listened to...
  5. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 Can I just ask what said comment was?... Then again, can I just ask why I'm even suspicious in the first place?I said my reasoning as to why I didn't counter-claim earlier, but, of course, that failed.I also literally couldn't...
  6. D

Pointless warnings

Warning: Might be sandy.The colour ochre.
  7. D

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Fennekin xP
  8. D

Pointless warnings

Warning: Do not feed.A Warning.
  9. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 If I had claimed earlier on you would not have Night-Lynched me, which was what I was hoping for, so as to let everyone see you are the actual final Mafia member.But, of course, you didn't Night-Lynch me because Kantomasta...
  10. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 6: Unavailable healing service - 3/14 Vote: ZimaZima, you know very well why I'm voting this, don't you?bob is likely to be Vanilla... Which would leave me being the only other role.In other words, I am the Vigilante, the one hole in your ploy.
  11. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11 Forgot to say so earlier, but I, too, am Vanilla. And I believe Bob is so too, Ben just strikes suspicious. Especially this now, as well: A Lynch-tie at this point of the game will essentially cause our chances of winning...
  12. D

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Re: The New Official Claim-a-Pokemon thread! (UPDATE: Diancie included!) Surskit - dirkac - 12/03/14
  13. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 5: Fatal night-time patrols - 3/11 @Stuntology, Town-Lynching inactives or putting threat to them in general is bad for Mafia because inactives pose less a threat ro Mafia than the active players do, so that may have caused part in it. And didn't Gibus also support...
  14. D

New here

Tehe, it's like were taking these places by storm now. Aaaanyway, welcome to BMGf, just read the rules and have a good time and all that ;o
  15. D

Re: Disney Mafia: The first day - Best Intentions (09/03/14) Damn it Timezones :/ Confirming my Role... Late. Regardless, we don't have anything yet so...
  16. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Day 4: Not even a single Magikarp for research - 3/7 Really, the reason I even voted against you currently was due to bandwagon, and my doubt that it would be possible to change votes; like I said, I suspect Gibus to have put their allies under suspicious to divert...
  17. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Night 2: Nothing gained....yet - 3/3 @Superbobbobbob3 They could've also put their allies under suspicious to divert attention from them if he was caught, but we really don't have anybody else to go on so... Vote: Kantomasta
  18. D

Re: Disney Mafia: Taking sign-ups! Oh, sure, then, sign me in.Favourite charcetr is... Uh... I guess Donald Duck? xP
  19. D

Re: Trainer Class Mafia! Night 3: They should give master balls instead of diplomas - Confirming my role. Anyway, I agree with Pika that Zima seems somewhat suspicious, although we can't afford losing the cop because of the godfather check. Or Zima may just believe they were Town, but that...
  20. D

Contest Xerneas vs. Yveltal

Who would win in a fight? Xerneas. Not only does it have access to Geomancy but STAB SE Fairy Aura Moonblast is something that Yveltal can't wholly compete with. Whose design do you like better? Xerneas's Design I prefer, especially it's Shiny form. Which do you prefer overall? Xerneas. Whose...
Back
Top Bottom