Search results for query: *

1. P

Pokemon Survivor!

This is a saving round not a voting round
  2. P

Pokemon Survivor!

Glaceon, as beautiful as you are, you lose this round Theme - Eeveelutions Contestants: Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon It is Saving Round! This is when you say the Pokemon you want to be saved (Not voted off) rather than regular voting. The Pokemon with the most votes for...
  3. P

Destroy the bedrock!

I catch the bedrock in a master ball and forever have it stay in my PC
  4. P

Pokemon Survivor!

Current Tally: Umbreon - 1 Leafeon - 1 Jolteon - 1 We need more votes
  5. P

Pokemon Survivor!

And Sylveon gets the boot! Theme - Eeveelutions Contestants: Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon My vote: Jolteon Lets start voting!
  6. P

Destroy the bedrock!

I have the bedrock play with creepy dolls
  7. P

Destroy the bedrock!

Only Read This If Your Old Enough Contains Mature Things Such As Violence and Creepy Things WE ARE GOING TO NEED A NEW TALLIER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ONE VM ME, NEW TALLIERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!
  8. P

The Requests Thread

I'll accept this, and try to do the best i can
  9. P

Destroy the bedrock!

I teach the bedrock how to be stupid and he passes
  10. P

Destroy the bedrock!

*makes the bedrock do the ice-bucket challenge*
  11. P

Pokemon Survivor!

And Eevee gets the boot! Theme - Eeveelutions Contestants: Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon Sylveon My vote: Jolteon Lets start voting!
  12. P

Hello there!:D

Welcome to the forums Lena! :D
  13. P

Pokemon Survivor!

Current Tally: Glaceon - 1 Flareon - 1 Jolteon - 1 Sylveon - 1 They're all 1...
  14. P

Pokemon Survivor!

Theme - Eeveelutions Contestants: Eevee Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon Sylveon My vote: Jolteon Its prediction round! Read first post to learn more about it! Lets start voting!
  15. P

Pokemon Survivor!

Rules of the Game There will be some Pokemon at the beginning of each set. You vote off your least favorite, and there will be ONE VOTE PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon with the most votes is eliminated. Rounds last for 3-5 days or...
  16. P

Pokemon Survivor

Theme - Eeveelutions Contestants: Eevee Flareon Jolteon Vaporeon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon Glaceon Sylveon My vote: Jolteon Its prediction round! Read first post to learn more about it! Lets start voting!
  17. P

Pokemon Survivor

Rules of the Game There will be some Pokemon at the beginning of each set. You vote off your least favorite, and there will be ONE VOTE PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon with the most votes is eliminated. Rounds last for 3-5 days or...
  18. P

What other forums do you go to?

I go on Serebii, Eeveelution Forums, The Pokemon Community Forums and The Kirby Club! (Yes, that is a forum)
  19. P

Explain Your Usertitle

I thought my avatar is cute, but its a pokemon that could make another pokemon faint, so I came up with Cute yet deadly!
  20. P

What does your name mean?

My name is Amanda and that means worthy of being loved
Back
Top Bottom