Search results for query: *

1. D

Free Shiny Pokemon for people who join my league

Recently I joined a fb Pokemon League. It is rather small and we would love for it grow. I have 5 boxes worth of 5 and 6 iv shiny kalos born Pokemon. If you join my league I will give you one free shiny of your choice:blush: Just pm me on here when you join and I will link up with you on the...
  2. D

GEN VI: I need a Shiny Delcatty in my life, HELP!!!! Mass shiny trades!

I have tons of things to trade. I want a skitty or Delcatty with 4 or more ivs, see anything you like make an offer Trade list Shiny list: Espur, Goudra, Delphox, Golruk, Absol, Arcanine, Tyrunt, Golem, male Ralts, Evee, Frosslass, Gogaot, Magnezone, Vivlion, Sceptile, Crocanaw...
  3. D

Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard

I need to get my hands on a Shiny Tyrunt. I am willing to trade for it but I would also be willing to clone it and trade it back. It would mean the world to me:) I can offer a Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard.
  4. D

GEN VI: Looking for a Shiny Tyrunt

I need to get my hands on a Shiny Tyrunt. I am willing to trade for it but I would also be willing to clone it and trade it back. It would mean the world to me:) I can offer a Meloetta or a Shiny Charizard.
  5. D

Hey Guys<3

Hi everyone:) I am here to get tips and do a lot of trading:) My main focus right now is building a shiny team on Pokemon X.
Back
Top Bottom