Search results for query: *

1. K

Do you use the GTS?

Where do I find this bulbaarden gts is it legit all
  2. K

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

Hi I'm kasey and I need to know were to find all the tm's ok reply here or pm me ok Hi I wonder trade and get rare Pokemon and when I wonder trade I do it for at least two hours till I get tired lol
  3. K

Introduction!

Hi all and tres bien I welcome all you to this forum
  4. K

Most beautiful pokemon

Gardevoir,delphox,oshawot,snivy,white kyurem,reshiram ,zekrom,xerneas,banett
  5. K

Complete My Team!

My team is good so far lol Well thx enjoy k ill battle you if you want lol
  6. K

Best Pokemon Evolution?

Fenniken the perfect three stage evo lol k
  7. K

Favorite mighty legendary (as of Gen. 6)

Yveltal and white kyurem See K cya thanks hope this helps lol
  8. K

Legendary Showdown!

I created this one lol I'll give you it if you want it lol White kyurem shinny k I think kyurem should win cause it's the most powerful Pokemon I know of besides black kyurem and normal kyurem lol Well hope this helps
  9. K

misc newb questions. pokemon y

Look what I catched lol it's awesome I love kyurem man
  10. K

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If Pokemon were real I would have W/Kyurem shiny follow me everywhere here's my kyurem lol well I had fun here cya all
  11. K

Most beautiful pokemon

Most beautiful Pokemon would be shiny white kyurem k
  12. K

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

My favs are all legendarys My top fav is shiny white kyurem k
  13. K

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm twenty nine going on thirty lol I'll never grow out of Pokémon/pocket monsters Cya all
  14. K

Contest Delphox vs Emboar

Me it would have to be EMBOAR Cause the one I had was unstoppable lol but soooo was delphox He/she was also unbeatable lol thx all for reading k both are my favs k
  15. K

Review M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens ・ PK25: Pikachu and Eievui Friends

Hi all can some one give me a English dubbed link for both ok thx all I never got to see both After I watch both I can critic it lol
  16. K

Trade Pokérus Infected Starters from all gens to fill dex

Re: Pokérus Infected Starters for trade Also have tropius And spiritomb and Mega lucario an extra of that That's all I can think of k I'll edit ok later and list more ok cool thx kasey
  17. K

Introduction!

Sorry all I misunderstood the rules But any way I'm kasey Buxton new to your forum I love Pokemon I love the anime all of them I especially love shinnies y'all lol I've been playing and watching Pokemon ever since I was five yrs old lol love it then love it now will never grow out of Pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom